Hand in unlovable hand ♡ Fadingpaw

Mar 30, 2024
*+:。.。 "Fadingpaw, hey, wait up" Wrathpaw is breathless as he chases down the young molly before she can vanish into the apprentice's den. It's that perfect time in the sun's cycle between afternoon and sunset when cats are at their busiest. Warriors are on patrols, apprentices are training, and queens are gathering their kittens to prepare their nightly routine, meaning the camp is essentially empty, so he can talk freely with Fadingpaw. He realizes, breath temporarily hitching in his throat, that he's scared to be overheard. When...when did that happen? When did he become nervous...of his clanmates? Blinking hard, he decides to worry about that later, instead, smiling warmly at Fadingpaw.
At least, he doesn't have to worry about what she thinks.
Tailing curling with happiness akin to relief, Wrathpaw meows, "I'm sorry if that meeting was a bit overwhelming for you. It's not easy, being thrust into clan politics so soon after becoming a 'paw" Searching her expression, his smile grows more sympathetic, "My first patrol we hunting over Skyclan's border to feed everyone, Fallowpaw and Skyclaw got hurt for it, but despite that and the clan eaten better thanks to them, Howlingstar still punished the whole patrol" As soon as he began talking, he suddenly found he couldn't stop. Shaking his head despondently, he sighs, "Kitty-pets are so greedy, it's crazy! I just...I love Howlingstar, but how could she let them join our clan, y'know? Ah...anyway" his smile is a little weaker, but with Fadingpaw at his side, at least he knows it'll stay alive a lot longer, "If you wanna talk about things, I'm all ears" this he follows up with a laugh.

• GENERAL:
    Wrathkit
    DMAB— He/Him
    9 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Brother to Lovelight, Joywing, Laughblossom || Pridepaw, Merrypaw
    Thunderclan — Kit
    Mentored by Wildheart

COMBAT:
    Physically mediocre | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #4a59ff
    injuries: None currently