private HANDS UP! ✶ PERIWINKLEBREEZE

Jan 29, 2024
Typically high-energy as usual when he is awake and bounding around camp, he does value his sleep. The sun was glaring at his back, as he dragged himself from the apprentice's den to bother someone. He was napping in his nest, but he got woken up eventually. The other apprentices are busy with chores... BOOOO!

Now, the apprentice drags his paws towards the nursery, where the newly dubbed queen- Periwinklebreeze was settled. "Periii-winkle! Big brother! I need advice!" He cheerfully exclaims, as he leans into the entrance then sticks his head in the nursery. Blue eyes brighten as he spots the black-and-white adult, tail wagging behind him. He waits until the other is fully awake before he spits out a few questions. He tilts his head to the side, opening his maw to ask for advice. "I need some tips on hunting! How do you crouch without making any noise? It's hard.. Oh! Uhhh- I guess that's it?" He forgot what else to say, as he thumps his tail on the ground in frustration. Sheeppaw knitted his brows together as he frowned. I forgot, arrrggh.
EpC61GT.png

• ooc. @Periwinklebreeze.
  • no ref yet </3
  • ( HEY! WHATCHA GOT? ) ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ SHEEPPAW. ╱ windclan apprentice.
    amab ; HE / HIM ; 7 MOONS & AGES EVERY 29TH.
    undecided / not looking / open to puppy-crushes
    a lanky, longhaired black smoke with high white and blue eyes
    thoughts ; "Speech, 8E7F7F" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like early morning dew & windblown heather
    — all opinions are ic

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone

PLAY US LIKE PAWNS AND RELENTLESSLY CONFINE
INTO LIVING UP TO GENDER ROLES AND HAVING ABSENT MINDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
periwinklebreeze 22 moons demi-boy windclan queen
82895788_uPPlp3McehSP0eh.png
Big brother - it's a title that slips easily from Sheeppaw's lips, much to Periwinklebreeze's surprise. It isn't as though he doesn't share the toms sentiments, but it's certainly not something that's been spoken out loud. And in the face of Sunflowermask's continued absence, it leaves him feeling warm - happy, for the first time in a while. Eyes blink open easily at the call - Periwinklebreeze rarely sleeps, and when he does so it is even rarely a deep slumber - easily woken, easily awake. Body stretches and joints roll as he gets to his paws with a languid sort of motion that has only made its appearance since his new role had settled upon his shoulders - the comfort of sleeping in a den doing wonders for his mind, where he no longer had to fear threats coming overhead nor starclans watchful eye as he slept.

" With h-hunting? " he echoes, blinking at Sheeppaw. while Periwinklebreeze has never been the most self-assured cat, preferring to fade into the background and obscurity whenever he can, he's never struggled much with hunting. Killing things that couldn't speak, couldn't beg and plead and- well, killing prey was far easier than fighting other cats, regardless of why. And Peri was good at stealth - far more so than many of his clanmates. For all that Windclan lauded in their speed, in their ability to chase down prey without need for sneaking up on it, it was much harder to do so when you're younger and just starting out. Pei had simply... never lost his habit of walking in near silence, preferring the fact he could trust his paws could to carry him unnoticed through the grass over relying on speed alone.

" Being q-quiet is hard, yes... but it g-g-gets easier th-the more you d-do it, " he says softly, beckoning the younger tom with his tail as he slips out the nursery on quiet paws. It's best not to disrupt the others in the nursery so soon, or not only would they have a bunch of little onlookers asking every question under the sun as they worked, but the napless kits would probably be tired and grouchy on top of that - something the queen is not looking forward to dealing with today.

" Let me s-see what y-you've worked on so far - I c-can help you adj-just as we g-g-go, " he asks gently, eyes blinking as he nods - it's far easier to see what issues Sheeppaw might have with his own two eyes then to try and explain every step of the way - especially with his speech impediment getting in the way. Besides, each cat was different - and something that might come intuitively to him might not be so simple for the apprentice.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
Don't you think it's funny how they tell us how to live?​
Don't you think it's funny how we're all delinquent kids?​