twolegplace HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS ✧ playing

The concrete under her tiny paws is bitterly cold, but in the moment, she does not care. Eyes like sun-dried scraps of moss gleam from a pale, skinny little face; limbs still stubbly with kitten-fluff, knock them forward from where they hide beneath a cardboard shelf of a den. A thick, knobby little tail points straight up in the air. “’Mma get it!

The ‘it’ in question is a scrap of something weightless, almost like nothing, something that is gray and weathered and soft to the touch. She delights in the way it crinkles under her paws; rolling onto her back, she kicks the bit of Twoleg refuse up into the air and giggles as it drifts back down, enveloping her body.

Oh, but then it’s dark—she can’t see anything! She squeaks in dismay, little claws making furrows in the object until she can peer through it, up and up at a snow-blown gray sky. She rolls over so the object crumbles under her weight, so she’s pinning it to the concrete floor. “Mama! Mama, look!” She beams, her prey secured after all.

• ooc: tl;dr kitten plays with newspaper! open to anyone in twolegplace but tagging @Siltcloud. mama and @Sycamorekit! sibling
  • Marblekit, she/they w/ feminine and non-gendered terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 0 moons old, ages realistically on the 1st.
    — mentored by n/a ; mentoring n/a ; previously mentored n/a
    — rogue kit. siltcloud x lilacfur, gen 3.
    — currently mated to n/a.
    — penned by Marquette.

sh fawn tabby with dull green eyes. bossy, brazen, outgoing, conniving, mischievous, skeptical, spiteful.

[ ༻ 𐃉 ༺ ] Sycamorekit watched from where he was, awaiting the perfect moment to pounce. His green eyes round as they stayed on his sister who had found something that crinkled underneath her paws. His tail swished from side to side, the cold ground beneath his paws sent a shiver down his spine, and yet he would ignore it.

Once the moment was right, Sycamorekit aimed to pounce at an edge of the strange scrap, before gently batting at his sister's ear "move over, I wanna play too" he would huff, his green eyes glimmering in interest over what she had discovered, and he wanted in no matter what, even if he had to fight his bigger sister over it. He fluffed out his fur in attempt to look bigger, though now he probably looked even more sillier.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Sycamorekit 𐃉 He,She, They, rouge kitten , 1 moons.
    LH Rosetted Cinnamon Tabby with low white and green eyes, has an extra set of toes
    Lilacfur x Siltcloud
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN
COULDN'T UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE I DID

siltcloud 20 moons female she/her shadowclan exile

ttttttttttttttt.gif
Sage green eyes watch her kits with hawk-sharp focus from her perch - the dust hued molly finding comfort upon a plastic cube of some sort. Tail flicks as the kittens play - though she never quite lets down her guard. There are far too many dangers within twolegplace - she trusts no one, not even sharpeye. But still... " Are you just going to let him take it, Marblekit? " she teases playfully, voice slightly hoarse - she's not yet taught them such rough-and-tumble games as she'd seen graniteplt encourage his kits to play, but neither will she encourage them to be weak. The leafbare chill and lack of prey is harsh enough - but she is determined that they will survive. She will not lose anymore of her kits.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

I F - I - C A N ' T - B E - Y O U R - H E R O , I ' L L - B E - Y O U R - V I L L A I N

The scrap is hers, but only for a moment. Spice-toned fur streaks from her periphery, his green eyes wide and his paws scampering. “Move over,” her sibling huffs, and Marblekit scowls as he fluffs out his fur. “I’m tellin’,” she says, though she needn’t have bothered. Their mother has been watching her kits from her perch above them, and her voice is like velvet rubbing against the inside of Marblekit’s tender ears.

“Are you just going to let him take it, Marblekit?” Her tone is teasing, light, but the bare-faced challenge has her pale fur spiking. “No!” She puffs out her own pelt, comically short and sticking up in clumps on her knobby-limbed little body. With a wiggle of her hindquarters, Marblekit propels herself into Sycamorekit, attempting to bowl him over and pin him onto his back.Mine!

• ooc:
  • Marblekit, she/they w/ feminine and non-gendered terms.
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 1 moon old, ages realistically on the 1st.
    — mentored by n/a ; mentoring n/a ; previously mentored n/a
    — rogue kit. siltcloud x lilacfur, gen 3.
    — currently mated to n/a.
    — penned by Marquette.

sh fawn tabby with dull green eyes. bossy, brazen, outgoing, conniving, mischievous, skeptical, spiteful.