he says | siltpaw

scorchfrost

warrior
Oct 24, 2022
@Siltcloud.

The sun had settled firmly in the midday sky when Scorchfrost found himself seeking out Siltpaw. The clouds lightened any warmth that may have lingered, bringing with them a nipping breeze and a persistent chill—the perfect weather to train. You didn't need to be comfortable when you were learning to survive.
Flickerfire had asked Scorchfrost to help with training her new apprentice, as she was busy doing something or other. Not that Scorchfrost minded. He was fond of introducing new apprentices to how their lives would be for the next few moons. The enthusiasm, and mild despair, made it worth it.

He stood before the apprentice, looking her over and mulling on a few ideas. " Siltpaw, is it? " He began. " I'm Scorchfrost. Flickerfire asked me to train you today. " Perhaps they would do some hunting. " Have you trained in anything before? "
[ YOU CAN'T BREAK MY SPIRIT ]

TO FAR AWAY TO HOLD ME
siltpaw | 04 months | female | she/her | physically easy | mentally easy | attack in bold #ddadaf

Shrinking in on herself under the toms gaze, it takes her a moment to find her voice. "I've tried hunting a few times.... and I've been on a few patrols," she says, thinking hard. She's not had much formal training - attended very few sessions, no real tour of the territory to speak of. She wonders idly what she'll be learning today - she hopes it's something useful, because she feels like an utter failure as of late. What use is a keen nose if she cant catch the prey she tracks? Dull green gaze flits up to glance at scorchfrost only briefly before looking away once more, nervous.