HEAVY HEART ;; CARPBERRY

CARPBERRY

ALTERED BRAIN MATTER
Apr 4, 2024
  • CARPBERRY "what're buyin'?
    — short-furred cinnamon brown and white, scarred tom with dark green eyes.
    — hates ya and everyone else, a disturbed man in a state of dropping dead one of these days. yet still alive. a menace !! ( probably as a tin foil hat in his next life )
    nunya business x nunya business 2.0 single kid fr.

updated: 08.21.2024

mate to shimmernose | has like.... 3 kids or somethin' like that
  • Code:
    [box=57%][justify][size=12px] [color=#c4c4c4]text here. [outline=#212226][color=#654a2c][b]"SPEECH"[/b][/color][/outline]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/EpC61GT.png[/img]
    [TABS][TAB=well that isn't a flesh wound /] [/tab]
    [tab=a quick study in survival][b][color=#654a2c]( [outline=black][I]Wh– WHERE AM I?![/I][/outline] )[/color][/b] [b][color=#654A2C]C[/color][color=#6A5032]A[/color][color=#705738]R[/color][color=#765E3F]P[/color][color=#7C6445]B[/color][color=#816B4B]E[/color][color=#877252]R[/color][color=#8D7858]R[/color][color=#937F5E]Y[/color][/b] ; HE / HIM, confused by the use to other pronouns. [abbr=former warrior, kittypet][b]elder of riverclan.[/b][/abbr]
    — [b]currently[/b] 92 moons old. ages every 4th
    — taken / heterosexual / mates with [abbr=npc]shimmernose[/abbr] 
    — smells like moss, salty sea sir and faint undertone of crushed herbs.

— [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/heavy-heart-carpberry.13504/]epic biography[/url] ╱ penned by calzone.
    [/tab]
    [tab=˖ ࣪‧₊˚][quote]speech color is [color=#654a2c]#654a2c[/color] ; [b][color=#654a2c]"SPEECH"[/color][/b][/quote]
    [/tab][/tabs][/color][/size][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
text here. "SPEECH"
EpC61GT.png

•  
  • ( Wh– WHERE AM I?! ) CARPBERRY ; HE / HIM, confused by the use to other pronouns. elder of riverclan.
    currently 92 moons old. ages every 4th
    — taken / heterosexual / mates with shimmernose
    — smells like moss, salty sea sir and faint undertone of crushed herbs.

epic biography ╱ penned by calzone.
  • speech color is #654a2c ; "SPEECH"

Last edited: