helllooooo

north

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˎˊ˗
Apr 29, 2023
hello! my name is sprouty and i joined like a month ago i thinkk. i started posting everywhere but didn't make an arrival thread so i'm a little late! i've been around since feralfront days and even wcrpg if anyone remembers it being called that so i've been on the scene for a little while lmao and was so happy to discover this website. i've checked out the guides and have tried my best to become acquainted with the site but i'm like a noob all over again D: but i'm so happy this site exists and everyone here has been so helpful and sweet :) i've never had a discord so i'm gonna try and head over there and figure that out soon :) i'm super excited to rp despite it being yeaaaaaaaaaars i forgot just how much i loved doing it so you'll prob see more of me soon <3

Reactions: SATURNID
Hey hey!! I’ve def seen your name pop up around site, it’s nice to officially meet you!! I’m one of the admins, call me Blitz! I’m always available to answer any questions but also always down to plot!

Discord is definitely where majority of plotting and planning happens so I definitely encourage joining if you’d like to. We have a main site discord as well as individual clan discords so everything can stay organized. We can absolutely help you get settled there!

Can’t wait to rp with you!!

• Love
Reactions: north
woooo hi again!!! cool to see that ur were on ff! a whole lot of us were, myself included. i've been around since the wcrpg days too, that was when i was most active!!

again, super excited to rp with you!! i'm also up for helping if you have questions (tho i'm not a moderator lol), and ofc i'm always down for plotting >:]

• Love
Reactions: north