hello!! brand new to tt!

lavhaze

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 21, 2024
hi there :) i go by A and this is actually my first time trying out this site! i mostly roleplay on IG, but my good friend introduced me to this site and so here i am! i am struggling a bit trying to figure out how to join the clans, so if anyone has advice i would love some!!! :D

Reactions: AVA
Welcome welcome! I’m blitz, one of the admins here so I’m totally down to help answer any questions you may have!!

I’d start out by reading the site rules and traditional rules as well as some of the guides in our Library and Guides section. This will help you get a feel for the site! Then, when you decide what clan you wanna join, pop into that clan board and be sure to read the guide for that clan as well. You can throw in a character wherever you want and begin to roleplay, no need for any form to be accepted! The only thing I’d note is if you plan on having a cat join a clan, understand that not every clan is open to that and may turn away your cat, spreading the guides is important to know each clan’s current set of laws and their climate under their current leader!!

If you need any help, my DMs are open, and I respond faster on discord!

Welcome welcome! I’m blitz, one of the admins here so I’m totally down to help answer any questions you may have!!

I’d start out by reading the site rules and traditional rules as well as some of the guides in our Library and Guides section. This will help you get a feel for the site! Then, when you decide what clan you wanna join, pop into that clan board and be sure to read the guide for that clan as well. You can throw in a character wherever you want and begin to roleplay, no need for any form to be accepted! The only thing I’d note is if you plan on having a cat join a clan, understand that not every clan is open to that and may turn away your cat, spreading the guides is important to know each clan’s current set of laws and their climate under their current leader!!

If you need any help, my DMs are open, and I respond faster on discord!
Thank you so much!! I’ve been perusing the site and I think what I am most confused about is specifically how to apply to join a clan. I also see that there are mass adopts and I am curious how I can tryout to be in a family that’s already canon. Thanks for all your help!! This is so different from IG roleplay haha :)

Of course!! So you don’t have to apply to join a clan, you can just start roleplaying as if your characters been there the whole time!!

Unless of course, as you said, you want to join an existing family! The mass adopts are simple: just fill out the form provided to join and you’ll be accepted!

On that same board those are on, you’ll find any and all available adoptions for other families. These typically are not first come first serve, unlike the mass adopts, but some are - it’ll all be in each adopt’s rules. You can use any form to apply to these, and typically must wait for a specific date to find out who was chosen for that adopt!

There are many codes for forms you can use in one Coding Center, just make sure they’re labeled F2U (free to use)!

Of course!! So you don’t have to apply to join a clan, you can just start roleplaying as if your characters been there the whole time!!

Unless of course, as you said, you want to join an existing family! The mass adopts are simple: just fill out the form provided to join and you’ll be accepted!

On that same board those are on, you’ll find any and all available adoptions for other families. These typically are not first come first serve, unlike the mass adopts, but some are - it’ll all be in each adopt’s rules. You can use any form to apply to these, and typically must wait for a specific date to find out who was chosen for that adopt!

There are many codes for forms you can use in one Coding Center, just make sure they’re labeled F2U (free to use)!
Thank you so much!!! This is so helpful and very much appreciated <3

Hi!! welcome to TT, im limerence but you can call me lim! I roleplay in most clans on this site so feel free to hit me up if you ever want to plot or anything <3

Hi!! welcome to TT, im limerence but you can call me lim! I roleplay in most clans on this site so feel free to hit me up if you ever want to plot or anything <3
Yay!! Thank you so much!! I will actually be posting my tryouts for Flyme soon so I’m super happy you commented :D Hope we get to know each other more as I acclimate better to this new platform!

• Love
Reactions: limerence
hi there :) i go by A and this is actually my first time trying out this site! i mostly roleplay on IG, but my good friend introduced me to this site and so here i am! i am struggling a bit trying to figure out how to join the clans, so if anyone has advice i would love some!!! :D
I have decided to go by Lav for one of my main characters on IG roleplay, so feel free to refer to me as either A or Lav! 💗

Reactions: Blitz Krieg
hi welcome to tt!! I think i recognize your name from ig! What clans were you in?
i’m in brushclan and sunclan, in brush i’m ivorybloom and lavenderhaze and in sunclan i was lilyfawn and now her reincarnation lilydawn!! :D but ive rped a lot of different ocs in the valley clans hehe. wbu!!!

i’m in brushclan and sunclan, in brush i’m ivorybloom and lavenderhaze and in sunclan i was lilyfawn and now her reincarnation lilydawn!! :D but ive rped a lot of different ocs in the valley clans hehe. wbu!!!

currently my only character is honeypaw in summitclan but it's been on hiatus for quite some time )': I thought about joining sun again but I just don't have it in me to make spacings and fancy images anymore LOL

i used to be pretty active in sun between i think 2014-2016!! i had owleyes, splashmist and speckledsnow in sun and some others in smaller clans like adderglare/star of amisk:') it's been a long time since I've been active in the community there but it's still so cool to meet ig folks here!! anyways I do hope you enjoy this format of roleplay and I hope to see your characters around !

currently my only character is honeypaw in summitclan but it's been on hiatus for quite some time )': I thought about joining sun again but I just don't have it in me to make spacings and fancy images anymore LOL

i used to be pretty active in sun between i think 2014-2016!! i had owleyes, splashmist and speckledsnow in sun and some others in smaller clans like adderglare/star of amisk:') it's been a long time since I've been active in the community there but it's still so cool to meet ig folks here!! anyways I do hope you enjoy this format of roleplay and I hope to see your characters around !
i totally get it! that’s why i was super excited when a friend referred me here :) i do get a lottttt of burnout with the spacing and edits but it seems like this is a happy medium hehe. i’m super excited to get to know everyone over here, so thank you!! i tried out for flyme so we’ll see!!! 💗

Reactions: ixora
welcome to tabbytales :D! i'm katze, but feel free to call me emily! i hope you enjoy forum rp -- i didn't even know you could do something like that on ig omg, that's awesome. what's it like :3?

if you want someone to plot with, im (almost) getting into every clan IUSDGJ :D! again, hope you enjoy tabbytales and welcome! and good luck on your application :p​

welcome to tabbytales :D! i'm katze, but feel free to call me emily! i hope you enjoy forum rp -- i didn't even know you could do something like that on ig omg, that's awesome. what's it like :3?

if you want someone to plot with, im (almost) getting into every clan IUSDGJ :D! again, hope you enjoy tabbytales and welcome! and good luck on your application :p​
yes i would love to plan! i’m currently trying out for a thunder kit but also planning on joining the other clans hehe! and it’s so much different! we make special themed edits and captions with special fonts and symbols to make it pretty and it’s super time consuming … kinda why i wanted to join this platform! but the roleplays are mostly private and it’s on a post by post basis so most rps are held in the comments section !! a great clan to checkout if you wanted a peak into the world is @sunclan ! i am deputy over there currently :D💗 it’s very fun but this forum seems a lot more active and honestly i just wanna make some more friends too! i’m so happy to be here!

awesome :D!! i'm mainly active in thunderclan with my character adderpaw, so i hope you get the slot so we can plan together! i'm also in skyclan, and about to join river + wind <3

that is super interesting omg, i was imagining group chats for some reason but that's literally so much cooler. i can see how it could be exhausting/time consuming after a while and needing to kinda just take a small step back!! i'll definitely have to look into it, thats soo cool wow so thank you for the info :D! and we're happy to have you !! <3 again, if you need anyone to chat/plot w i'm here :3!​

awesome :D!! i'm mainly active in thunderclan with my character adderpaw, so i hope you get the slot so we can plan together! i'm also in skyclan, and about to join river + wind <3

that is super interesting omg, i was imagining group chats for some reason but that's literally so much cooler. i can see how it could be exhausting/time consuming after a while and needing to kinda just take a small step back!! i'll definitely have to look into it, thats soo cool wow so thank you for the info :D! and we're happy to have you !! <3 again, if you need anyone to chat/plot w i'm here :3!​
i would love to plan and chat with you! i’m deciding on which clan i want to create a character for… do you have any you’d recommend? :)

i totally get it! that’s why i was super excited when a friend referred me here :) i do get a lottttt of burnout with the spacing and edits but it seems like this is a happy medium hehe. i’m super excited to get to know everyone over here, so thank you!! i tried out for flyme so we’ll see!!! 💗

good luck!! i play an adopted brother to the flyme babies, so if you get the kit and would like some interacts with feel free to reach me!

i would love to plan and chat with you! i’m deciding on which clan i want to create a character for… do you have any you’d recommend? :)
awesome! if you want to go more towards the route of having a kittypet join a clan, skyclan is the place to go! it gives you a lot of different options with names, as well as deciding if you want your character to become a full fledged skyclanner or just a daylight warrior! daylight warriors come to the clans during the day and go back to their twolegs at night :) it's pretty fun, and probably a good way to ease into things! but so far, every clan is just super nice !!​