Hello Darlings!

Chérie

tired daydreamer
Oct 22, 2022
Hello my name is Chérie, I'm almost 21 years old and I go by she/they. Its been....maybe four years? Five? Since I've last done a forum rp, let alone traditional warrior cats, but you guys drew me in with the sparkly names. I'm a crow at heart, I see shiny things and I have to check it out. I adore the color pink, specifically pastel versions, and also story based games! Most of the time this means otomes, RPGmaker horror games, and things like Stardew Valley (I will make my own dramatic stories for the hell of it when I'm bored waiting for my crops to grow). I'm generally super big on cutesy things though bc why not?
Despite my french username, I don't actually speak french, I speak horribly americanized spanish with a veracruz accent/dialect, and speaking it is a bit of a stretch. My family has lived in the states for the past three generations, so we slowly grew out of speaking spanish at home by the time my mom had me and my brother, we haven't been able to learn it in school bc they try to teach Castilian (Castillian?) which is some form of Spain spanish.
Really happy to be poking around here though! Seems like a cool little oasis y'all got here.

Reactions: Wormwoodland
OH HELLO!!! we love our customization here <333 indeed it is :D we're a tight-knit community here on cat site here to just play our silly little battle cats <3 SUPER happy to have you here, I hope you can make yourself comfortable and get into the swing of things >:)!! if you need any help don't be afraid to ask!! there was a mf debate on which stardew valley guy to marry or something in the discord like ??? a few days ago??? idk maybe you were summoned ..

Perhaps I was! Tbh I play modded a lot more so I skew towards some younger forms of the wizard, and Victor and Sophia from SVE when it comes to marriage.

I do have one question,,, Is it normal now for joining cats to be able to be named with warrior names? I have... a super old dude I wanna bring in who is usually named Morningbird, but I took a gander at the history and events and he's....wayyyyy too old to have been born with that name XD

If you’d like, he can have a loner name and get his warrior name once he joins! I think only ThunderClan and SkyClan are accepting adult joiners atm though. :) But if you wanted him to be younger he could probably squeak into any Clan. If not, backwriting is totally an option!

hi cherie! welcome to tabby tales! i'm regina, one of the admins here. let me know if you have any questions about getting started/the site in general c: