Hello hello! (FeralFront Refugee)

Synical

Jul 25, 2022
Hi there!

It's been a while, I've been trying to find where a lot of other feralfront refugees escaped to. I heard from someone that this place is where most of them have come to, so I decided to maybe come here and peek in, maybe settle down.

Formerly, I used to play Flint on Feralfront around 2018-19. I used to be involved in a lot of different roleplays on there, but the ones that were my favorites were the ones that were in the traditional Windclan roleplay—specifically with my OC Flint. I'm looking to maybe play him again on this site in Windclan again!

Last edited:
Hey! Yes I do believe most of us here are ff refugees. Great to see you here and I look forward to seeing you around! If you get a chance and if you’d like feel free to pop into the discord server, that’s where most of our plotting and chatting takes place and where a good majority of the community hangs out when we’re not rping! We’re happy to have you here!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

While I would love to join the discord, currently I can't(got hacked, so I'm having to sort that out with discord staff which, apparently can take months), but that's okay! I'd still be down to plot with all of you on here or via messages!

Hello hello to the other FF refugees as well! I probably wasn't super well known, since I went to college during the time I was playing Flint in windclan. I did, however, notice there was already a Flint oc on the site, so I might give him a different name to avoid confusion in that area,,

Anyway, thanks for having me, guys!

I'll be sure to look into your roleplays! I'm gonna be busy for these next few days so I can't start right away, but when I do, I'll probably hit you up! 👀

heyoooo!!!!!! nice to meet u!! its possible we did run into eachother in ff windclan; i played fluxgrin and birdbones!! the name flint rings a bell, but it was a while ago and i've tried to repress many of my ff memories LOL

nevertheless, happy to have you around!!!! my name's pin and i'll be in all the clans eventually so we're sure to run into each other :D

HI WELCOME!! I am yet another ff refugee myself so it’s so great to see another one found us! We’re so pumped to have you, and if you have any questions at all feel free to let us know!!

heyoooo!!!!!! nice to meet u!! its possible we did run into eachother in ff windclan; i played fluxgrin and birdbones!! the name flint rings a bell, but it was a while ago and i've tried to repress many of my ff memories LOL

nevertheless, happy to have you around!!!! my name's pin and i'll be in all the clans eventually so we're sure to run into each other :D

HI WELCOME!! I am yet another ff refugee myself so it’s so great to see another one found us! We’re so pumped to have you, and if you have any questions at all feel free to let us know!!

Hello hello! Thank you guys for the replies! I'll try to get my character up within a few weeks of now. Unfortunately, I'm trying to work some stuff out irl so I'll be slow to joining any roleplay threads. BUT, I look forward to writing with both of you.

It's also entirely possible you know of me—I used to pop in and out of a lot of threads due to a shaky college schedule. Thankfully it's settled into something smoother, so I don't think I'll have too much of an issue being active when I do start roleplaying again! I might also invite some friends of mine to the site, but we'll see! ;3

hey there! welcome to the site! i'm regina, one of the three admins here. let me know if you have any questions c:
i am also a ff refugee and went by vespertine on there <3 glad to have you here on tabby tales!

Oh! I remember you, actually! You were a pretty frequent poster with Briarheart and Larkpaw(?) I think! Or at least I remember seeing your name pop up on frequent posts in other clans.

Reactions: Regina
Oh! I remember you, actually! You were a pretty frequent poster with Briarheart and Larkpaw(?) I think! Or at least I remember seeing your name pop up on frequent posts in other clans.
yes!!
briarheart is actually shadowclan's leader here on this site lol. i brought her over <3

yes!!
briarheart is actually shadowclan's leader here on this site lol. i brought her over <3
Yooo!! congrats! I have yet to join an rp yet because I'm still building my boy, but I look forward to maybe having interactions between the two in the future (cause I'm making a rogue/loner)

Reactions: Regina