hello hello hello!!

nestwrought

Apr 29, 2023

image.png

Found this little quaint place through stalking Rai's twitter, showed a friend and we have??? joined on impulse now???

Call me Roo if you like, or whatever is convenient. Despite having a decade's worth experience of roleplay, never has it ever been on a forum so I am absolutely still learning the ins and outs of forum culture. Worry not! I've checked out every thread Library and Guides, and so far its just the intimidation of trying new things that's holding me back. Please do be patient on my silly little brain!

There's not really much to know me, or rather, I don't know what to really ever say about myself that doesn't feel weird if it doesn't get said through natural conversation. I'm always keen to talk about characters and their nitty-gritty details, so don't ever be afraid to offload on me. I am also more confident in my visual arts skills than my writing skills, so puuuurrrrhaps you'll be seeing me contribute to the community through drawing means? We will see!

I already have a fleshed out character in mind, (here if you want a sneak peek) but am just making sure to get a feel-around before anything solid happens. I've not joined the discord yet, probably waiting 'til tomorrow where I have daylight hours to spend rather now, while it is Night Time in my dear old residence of Australia.

That should be all i need to say? Do feel free to ask anything if fsr you feel the need to but otherwise looking forward to having fun with you all!

ps. special hello to rai. hi rai. we've never interacted through a warrior cat basis but i must say your ocs here are looking just as spiffy as the ones i see anywhere else

HIII WELCOME!!! So glad rai has dragged you here indirectly B) you sound super prepared so I don’t even need to suggest looking through the guides, thanks for already reading those!!! Feel free to join the discord whenever you like, we just mainly chat and plan characters and plot together!! Super excited to have you here and can’t wait to rp with you! By the way, your character looks COOL!!! Let us know if you have any questions!!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
-throws confetti- WELCOME ROOO AAAAAAAA, excited to see youuuu!!!! WE'VE NEVER DONE WARRIOR STUFF TOGETHER BEFORE FR ;_; !! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT SO MUCH
sobbingcryingtyilovemykitties

( Read in a deep and sexy voice ) Back, foul beast. Back to the darkened abyss doth hath crawled from! A thing summoned by The Caged One can only be but a thing of destruction and discord. For thousands of years we have prospered, granted piece by the sages who hath returned thou from wence you came. They may be gone now, but their teachings have prospered throughout the ages. Do not be such a fool as to think us weak. Do thineself a favor and surrender willingly.

( welcome to the)
(the)
( ps cool cate )​