hello! o/

May 10, 2024
hi!! i'm van :D i used to be on FF before it shut down; you'd probably know me as blue or puppy(love), though i was mostly in the main game haha. i'm trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying and figured that i would give TT a shot!! its really nice to see some familiar faces and whatnot :-) i look forward to being here!

Reactions: scar
Hi welcome!! I’m not sure if we ever rped together but my memory is so bad lol I played in the main trad game for about a year and a half before the shutdown! If you have any questions lmk, can’t wait to rp with you!

ahhhh!!! thank you all for the warm welcome... everyone has been so kind and helpful!! :-) i can't wait to write with you all!

Hi there, welcome to tt!! I was also on ff and primarily played in the main game! I went by sky back on ff, I can't remember if we ever crossed paths but I'm looking forward to rping with you here! I hope you enjoy the site!

i feel like your name is familiar!! who all/where did you play? :0

welcome to tt! your old aliases ring a bell, if you're comfortable I'd love to hear the names of some of your old characters as I was also a main gamer! regardless, excited to see another ff veteran in the group :D

ahh! i definitely remember seeing your name around, though i'm not sure in which group haha! i played quite a few characters, but i feel like the most relevant would've been whitelace/koma or coffeeblends :-) i can't remember who all ive played tbh haha

hi!! i'm van :D i used to be on FF before it shut down; you'd probably know me as blue or puppy(love), though i was mostly in the main game haha. i'm trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying and figured that i would give TT a shot!! its really nice to see some familiar faces and whatnot :-) i look forward to being here!
HI BLUE / VAN HIIIII

Reactions: minivan