hello to the house! [open - soccer game with kits]

johnny.png

HE SAID, "WELL MY NAME'S JOHNNY, AND IT MIGHT BE A SIN
BUT I'LL TAKE YOUR BET, AND YOU'RE GONNA REGRET, CUZ IM THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN."

While the nursery had already had his mark left there in the form of little jungle balls and a weird father thing hanging from a tick (all toys he'd brought from home for the enjoyment fo the kits), Johnny was always happy to distract the little guys for a bit while the queens got a much needed break. While their stamina was lacking, the bursts of energy the skyclan kits were capable of were perfectly matched for Johnnyflames, and he'd happily tire the little tykes out for their dams.

As the splashed tomcat made his way into camp that morning, it was with the usual bounce in his step- only this time, he was expertly maneuvering a little cat-sized soccer ball around with him as he slipped through the entrance and made his way toward the nursery. When he finally reached it, he could hear the rambunctious chatter of kits within, no doubt on the verge of being pushed out for the day to burn some energy before their next meal and nap. With a chuckle he'd trap the ball beneath a paw and call out, "Hey, little bugs!" he called out, his affectionate blanket term for 'kits', "If any of ya are up for a game, I brought somethin' new for ya to knock around!"

Unlike the little jingle bells which were really only good for batting around, a ball like this one would be perfect for launching around and chasing after, just the thing to burn some energy!

Untitled402_20230516195138.png