hello!

kelp

Apr 9, 2024
hi! im kelp! just found this site like a few hours ago and i've just been lurking around and figuring out what i want to do haha! i have so many questions and have read so many guides lol! i've been rping on warrior cats sites for the longest time soo u could say i have an addiction ahaha!

anyway i just figured i'd say hii and i can't wait to rp with u guys!

Hiya! I'm cat-soup very nice to meet you. Do you need any help navigating the site and codes? I can try help you set up if you want

Reactions: kelp
Hiya! I'm cat-soup very nice to meet you. Do you need any help navigating the site and codes? I can try help you set up if you want

I just had a few questions! 1. How common are au's on this site? 2. How do I find my watched threads easily? 3. I have some of the bbcoding experience from past sites but I'm looking at some of the coding here on this site and I'm not as familiar! What do 'tabs', 'box', and 'slide' mean? I know this site seems to use clickable tabs which is probably what tabs are, and I think they are quite cool but im a bit lost on the other two!

Ty Anti! + So excited to rp with all of u ahhhhh!

• Love
Reactions: Antiigone
WELCOME WELCOME!! I'm Blitz, one of the admins here so I'm absolutely available for any questions you may have! To answer your above ones:
1. AU's are normalized but relatively infrequent, as typically the boards aren't filled with them, but people are always able to make AU threads! They typically do not count towards a character's activity, but are always fun :)
2. To easily find your watched threads, you can click on "Forum" on the top bar, and then navigate to "Watched Threads" or "Watched Forums." Of note, this is on desktop, so lmk if you're instead talking about mobile! Also, when you reply to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to watching it!
3. I am admittedly not the best person to ask about coding LOL but we do have a coding guide onsite! You can find it here if you haven't already seen it. Otherwise, I recommend joining our discord here and asking more detailed questions in our coding channel!

I'm so excited to plot and rp with you!

WELCOME WELCOME!! I'm Blitz, one of the admins here so I'm absolutely available for any questions you may have! To answer your above ones:
1. AU's are normalized but relatively infrequent, as typically the boards aren't filled with them, but people are always able to make AU threads! They typically do not count towards a character's activity, but are always fun :)
2. To easily find your watched threads, you can click on "Forum" on the top bar, and then navigate to "Watched Threads" or "Watched Forums." Of note, this is on desktop, so lmk if you're instead talking about mobile! Also, when you reply to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to watching it!
3. I am admittedly not the best person to ask about coding LOL but we do have a coding guide onsite! You can find it here if you haven't already seen it. Otherwise, I recommend joining our discord here and asking more detailed questions in our coding channel!

I'm so excited to plot and rp with you!

Ahhhh thank you!! I do see you have geneticist in your bio and i just have a quick question about that! Idk if i should be asking all these questions in my intro thread lmao but I figure since you're here yk haha~!

So, I'm personally not used to the genetics being so realistic in roleplay and I was just looking at a lot of these adoption threads and a lot of the kit genetics specify 'black tabby' or 'blue tabby'. does this mean a black cat with black stripes or a cat with any base color and black tabby stripes?

If i wanted to have a really dark brown tabby, would i just write it like that or do i need to have the genetics specified behind it?

Ahhhh thank you!! I do see you have geneticist in your bio and i just have a quick question about that! Idk if i should be asking all these questions in my intro thread lmao but I figure since you're here yk haha~!

So, I'm personally not used to the genetics being so realistic in roleplay and I was just looking at a lot of these adoption threads and a lot of the kit genetics specify 'black tabby' or 'blue tabby'. does this mean a black cat with black stripes or a cat with any base color and black tabby stripes?

If i wanted to have a really dark brown tabby, would i just write it like that or do i need to have the genetics specified behind it?
No worries at all, you can ask here if you want!!

A black tabby is the genetic term for a brown tabby, aka a brown cat with black tabby stripes! You can describe them however you want in rp or in their bio - black tabby will just be their genetics!! So if they ever have kits, they’d be a black tabby to help us determine what their kits would be!

No worries at all, you can ask here if you want!!

A black tabby is the genetic term for a brown tabby, aka a brown cat with black tabby stripes! You can describe them however you want in rp or in their bio - black tabby will just be their genetics!! So if they ever have kits, they’d be a black tabby to help us determine what their kits would be!
Okay thank you so much, I was so confused lol!

Hellooo I’m pretty new to the website as well. Seems daunting at first but one you get the hang of it, everything’s pretty easy. Your pfp is so cute, man, I just needed to come here to say that hahaha

Hellooo I’m pretty new to the website as well. Seems daunting at first but one you get the hang of it, everything’s pretty easy. Your pfp is so cute, man, I just needed to come here to say that hahaha
haha ty!!