hello!

ken_Unot

꩜ .ᐟ
Jul 1, 2024
Hello! I am Ken (she/they), 19! Warriors has been a big part of my life since like, ever. I always somehow circle back around to it and it was my first real interest, which opened up my passion for all sorts of media, from obscure creepypastas, classical literature, ASOIAF, Star Wars and Dune... the list really goes on, like an endless scroll. But recently I have gravitated back to Warriors, like some guilty pleasure haha!
I am really excited to have found TT because I had dabbled in roleplay in late primary/middle school and made some great memories with the community. I was on Bryniel for a little bit, but remained as a WCP member for quite a while but once the website shutdown and they transitioned to Discord, I drifted away. (I roleplayed as a former rogue named Salmon but did a lot of OOC chatting). I am looking forward to joining this community just as much as roleplaying again!
Thank you, and sorry if this was a little rambly. Weirdly nervous??

Welcome welcome!! We already talked a bit in the discord but I wanted to give a formal introduction here! I’m blitz, one of the admins so I’m always available for any questions you have. We are SO excited to have you here and can’t wait to rp with you!!