hello!!

seven

he/they
Oct 7, 2022
hi! my name's seven & once upon a time i was a kid in the early 2010's (ish? it's fuzzy) who discovered the wonders of wcrpg(feralfront) and recently got the itch to write some fuzzy little fightcats again. sadly i can't recall any of my past usernames or characters but i'm super excited to make new ones! if anyone has any advice or tips i'd love to hear em because i'm always slow to new forums & it's been years since i've done any rp'ing by now so i'm pretty rusty. i'd also love to hear if any of you were also on wcrpg/ff, maybe we've crossed paths before :^) (also say hello to my cat son que who will be my pfp for the time being)

Reactions: juniper
welcome! i was also on ff for a time forever ago and its always great to see someone new from ff drift here! there is a lot of ppl here that were on ff. i play emberstar in thunderclan and im excited to see you around the site!! <3

(also hello que :D)

Hi hi welcome! I was also on FF so I’m super excited to see another former FeralFronter make their way here. If you have any questions at all feel free to reach out! We’re pumped to have you here!!

(Hi Que)

Welcome to TT!! I am not one of them but we have a TON of FF refugees on here!! There must be at least a few people you've rpd with before :0!! All I can say generally tips wise is to let lose! Some people can get overwhelmed by forumn RPs but its not as serious as some people may think :^) just copying what others do will get you far and staff / anyone rlly are always open for questions if you have any >:D Happy to have you here!!

it's super lovely to see friendly faces here! after Everything that happened with ff i've been super hesitant to get back into it, but since reading the new books i just couldn't help myself lol. currently scribbling out a couple refs & then i should be out on the playing field >:^) is joining pretty much the same as ff where you basically show up on the border or spontaneously appear in camp? haha

BASICALLY YEP!! tho something to be mindful of is the clans different policies!! Be sure to check out clanguides for a better rundown, but for example Shadow, Wind, And Riverclan are pretty closed off to joiners with some exceptions (younger cats, well built up and thought up plots, etc), meanwhile pretty much anyone can walk into Thunder and Sky :) Alot of the stricter clans at one point had a grace period were outsiders were accepted though, so you can totally get in, but its worth thinking about if you want them to show up at the border or backwrite that they joined earlier!!

howdy hey, welcome to tabbytales we're glad to have ya join us !

i was very briefly apart of ff when i was super young but ultimately forgot about it and don't remember much from my time on there but i'm super pumped to see your dippin' your feet back into funky battle cat rp! everyone here is super freaking nice and i'm very excited to see who you bring to the clans !!

i have cats in thunder, shadow, sky and wind so if you ever bring charries there i'll be down to plot with ya :]

hi friends! new questions now, so 1. i do have disc if there's a sitewide disc, less of a question more of a statement, and 2. i want to use toyhouse to store arts and the whatnot but i wasn't aware that it's Still in invite beta so if anyone has an invite code it would be greatly appreciated if i could use it <3333 worst case scenario i use tumblr or dA like a normal person lol

hi friends! new questions now, so 1. i do have disc if there's a sitewide disc, less of a question more of a statement, and 2. i want to use toyhouse to store arts and the whatnot but i wasn't aware that it's Still in invite beta so if anyone has an invite code it would be greatly appreciated if i could use it <3333 worst case scenario i use tumblr or dA like a normal person lol

Here’s the Getting Started !! It has discord links and other helpful stuff :)