Hello ~

lazyartist
Feb 18, 2023
Hello all! I am 606 and I just joined this site maybe just a few minutes ago! Warrior Cats is what got me started in RP and holds a special place in my heart. I am currently on RPN as well as 606 and I used to rp a lot on Feralfront (my last username then was 707) and I've been roleplaying for about 10ish years.

I've currently getting back into more of my creative side after having been pretty burnt out for the past year or two so I sometimes do art when I have the motivation and really been getting back into RP more and more over this past year.

Currently in college right now, 3rd year but I just switched majors and schools so, kinda start all over again. I went from Communication (graphic) design to now becoming a K-5 teacher so I am somewhat busy with school at times but, I try my best to stay active.

I also play ALOT of DnD and draw a lot of those characters and I am sorta a gamer, when I have time, love LOZ and Animal Crossing and of course, minecraft.

Really excited to get back into my RP roots again and excite to meet new friends and rp partners on this new site!

Heyo, welcome! I was also on FF for a long time, before it closed down. Lots of us are! Hope you enjoy TT, and don't forget to check out our discords if you want! There's one for each clan, and a main discord. I rp in WindClan with Tigerfrost if you ever wanna rp. ^^

Reactions: 606
hi there !!! welcome to tabby tales ^^ i'm Marquette / Marq, one of the site admins. i wasn't on feralfront but I've rp'd since i was a baby basically lol. great to meet you and i hope you have fun here! if you have any questions about anything, feel free to reach out to anyone of us on staff!

This guide might be helpful in the meantime, as well as our rules / various guides on trad warriors!

Heyo, welcome! I was also on FF for a long time, before it closed down. Lots of us are! Hope you enjoy TT, and don't forget to check out our discords if you want! There's one for each clan, and a main discord. I rp in WindClan with Tigerfrost if you ever wanna rp. ^^
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'll for sure check some stuff out!

hi there !!! welcome to tabby tales ^^ i'm Marquette / Marq, one of the site admins. i wasn't on feralfront but I've rp'd since i was a baby basically lol. great to meet you and i hope you have fun here! if you have any questions about anything, feel free to reach out to anyone of us on staff!

This guide might be helpful in the meantime, as well as our rules / various guides on trad warriors!

Thank you! Excited to rp, I'll def check it out and get a feel for the site!

Hi hi welcome! I’m Blitz, another admin here - we’re SUPER excited to see another FF refugee here 😁 if you have any questions feel free to reach out, in the meantime I can’t wait to rp with you!!

Welcome to Tabby Tales! We're excited to see you around, 606!
Thank you so much! Excited to be here

Hi hi welcome! I’m Blitz, another admin here - we’re SUPER excited to see another FF refugee here 😁 if you have any questions feel free to reach out, in the meantime I can’t wait to rp with you!!
Awesome! So nice to meet you! I can’t wait to to with everyone else as well!

Thank you!!!

HIYA WELCOME TO TABBYTALESSSSSS!!! Excited to see you around :3c

HIYA WELCOME TO TABBYTALESSSSSS!!! Excited to see you around :3c
Thank you! Excited to be here!!

HI WELCOME!! i vaguely recognise the username 707,,, but it's nice to see you around regardless!! ff refugees are always appreciated haha
Thank you~~ I was sorta inactive by the time FF shutdown but I’m glad to be here now!