hello!

kerms

I will love you without any strings attached
Apr 8, 2023
hello, i'm kerms! i have been procrastinating on joining but decided today would be the day to be brave and jump in! i've been on a few different rp sites, though i have always focused on extended rp rather than traditional rp. i have been on a writing hiatus since december due to a difficult life event so i will be super rusty. this is new territory for me so i will probably be pretty casual as i learn more about the site and characters and get to know everyone.

a little bit about me: i love all things studio ghibli, godzilla, anything from the jim henson company, and i am just now getting into critical role! i am the lead toddler teacher at a childcare center. i am married and i also have a two year old daughter who is super sweet and sometimes spicy! i live in the pnw and adore the climate and scenery. i am pretty go with the flow and quiet by nature. i am very excited to get to know y'all!

Reactions: ~ Zaeya ~
Hi!!! Nice to meet you, we’re excited to have you here! I’m blitz, one of the admins on site, so if you have any questions or anything don’t hesitate to shoot me a message! Can’t wait to rp with you!

Welcome! That's adorable that you work with children. 💕 I am excited to see what you bring to TabbyTales! I play Petalnose in Riverclan if you ever jump into there. 🥰 The staff is lovely and people are friendly.