hello!!

duel

May 10, 2023
hey there, i'm lette, but you can call me duel for convenience's sake. i go by any pronouns and i'm 18. recently my schedule has freed up considerably, so i decided to look into roleplay to pass some time. i like making characters and have experience in warrior cats roleplay from back when i was younger, so i'm giving this a shot again!

i already have a rough character concept in mind and can't wait to develop it, but i can't decide on a clan haha. i'm always open to and love planning character interactions and such with others. i'm also open to constructive criticism in terms of writing, i'm pretty rusty and english isn't my first language, so it helps a ton!

i'll probably start posting and join the discord relatively soon, just need to work up the courage. see you around hopefully!

welcome to tabbytales, duel !! we're very excited to have ya join us and i cannot wait to see what character(s) ya bring to the table!!

if you need any help or just want someone to brainstorm with feel free to reach out anytime (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚!!

Hey there WELCOME!!!!

We're super excited to have you. I'm one of the admins here I go by Jay! I pretty much rp in all the clans so if you need any help picking a clan to toss your hat into please do not hesitate to reach out and ask!

While I've got you here check out our GETTING STARTED guide if you haven't already and please feel free to reach out to myself or any other staff member if you have any questions comments or concerns!

I look forward to seeing you around and interacting with you and your characters!!!

Welcome welcome!! I’m Blitz, one of the admins here! Super pumped you found us and I can’t wait to rp with you!! Let us know if you have any questions - I’m in all the clans right now besides WindClan but hope to get back into that one too, so we’re bound to rp together no matter where you go.