Hello!

Oct 8, 2023
Hi! I'm Keeekeeey (or just Kiki) and I used to RP on FeralFront when it was big! Since it shut down, I've been looking for a place to RP and I found this place and got real excited! I've been rping warrior cats since I started reading the books, and I'm really excited to play some more. I hope to own a cat someday, but if not, a sugar glider is super cute too!! Hope to see you around! :)
images

Reactions: AVA
Hi welcome to tt! I'm tikki (you may remember me from ff depending on when you were there, I was around from about 2012-2018) and I can't wait to see you and your characters around the site! I'm in most of the clans, so if you ever want to plot let me know! I go by rabbitcake on discord ~

As someone who owns two cats, they're worth it! Little gremlins sometimes but always babies and very cute

Hi Kiki welcome!!! I’m blitz, one of the admins so I’m always around to answer any questions you may have! I along with many others are ff veterans so you’re in good company here! We’re so happy to have you!!!

FELLOW POKEMON FAN HEWWO! :3 Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi all!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :D It's so nice to meet other FF veterans! And yo!! pokemon! Your siggie is so cute! The catch music jump scared me though lolol. Crystal music BOOPS

Oh hey!! I remember Candy! Wild to see so many FF people again after all these years! Excited to see that we might RP together again with Marmot and Storm!

Hi welcome! I was on ff too under the name GhostGarden! A lot of people here are from FF so youre in good company <3 let me or any of the other staff members know if you have any questions or if you need help with anything at all we're happy to have you here!!