pafp Help the candy orphans ☄ attacking children

SINGEPAW

Hot headed!!!!
Nov 2, 2023
*+:。.。 "HEY!" Singepaw's two-decibels-too-high yelp tears through the peace typically found nestled in the nursery. It's been a long time since Singepaw was a terror amongst the queens and kits, and honestly, he missed his place here in the nursery about as much as everyone else. Although the boy did pause to marvel at how...small the nursery felt now to the growing boy, he couldn't say he was fond to return. Especially considering what brought him here was chores. But even more specifically, when he couldn't even get these stupid chores done because - "Shadowkit would you quit it!" Singepaw barks, snatching the nest material out of the kitten's paws for the umpteenth time. He couldn't be most unluckiest apprentice in the world to have to pick up after this insane litter. Shadowkit, the busiest body he'd ever had the displeasure to deal with, seemed to have something to say about every arrangement Singepaw attempted. 'It's uneven!' 'it's not soft enough!' 'these two nests are too close!' 'why'd you make it so SMALL!?'

I'm gonna kill him, Singepaw thinks with a snarl, slapping the moss back down. "Listen you twerp, Chilledstar themself said I make great nests, so anything I do is already approved by the leader themself so quit with the sUgEsTiOnS" he spits, rolling the moss beneath his paw into a tight ball, "It's my job to clean the nests, not listen to your stupid opinions, got that?" With on a "So STUFF IT!" as warning, Singepaw would aim to chuck the ball of soft plant matter at the boy's head.

• GENERAL:
    Singepaw
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    8 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x Duckshimmer (brother to Swallowpaw, Sneezepaw)
    Shadowclan — Kit
    Apprenticed to Smogmaw

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack inbold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: none