hemlo lgbtq community

Dec 24, 2022
Hiya! I'm python, py for short, and I am new to tabby tales! I'm a 20 year old trans masc living in the rural US and have been described as a Nice Young Man who goes to bed at a Reasonable Hour.
I've done some forum based cat rp in the past, and now I'm getting back into it! I am vvv interested in trad rp since it's new to me and that means more dopamine for my adhd lmao.
My partner is @Benji and we're super gay for each other <3

Reactions: Benji
Hii welcome to TT! I TOO USE FORUM RP AS A VENTING TOOL FOR MY ADHD. It is such a blessing fr!

If you have any questions about how the site functions, the Library & Guides board is rly informative and can help u get up to speed. Otherwise, the discord is a great way to familiarise urself with TabbyTales.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi welcome to TT we’re super excited to have you here!

Please take off your coat and make yourself at home

I’m one of the admins here, if you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to reach out!

Hi welcome!! I’m blitz, a mod here! Willie is right that the Library and Guides board is super helpful and the discord is also a great resource where you can quickly ask any of the staff members questions!! Can’t wait to rp with you!