hewwo ♡

Jan 4, 2023
i tend to ramble so i'm going to try to keep this short but. hi!!! i'm nya, i've previously gone by rae on sites such as feralfront way back when. i respond to both so if you prefer one or the other idm! i've been in and out of the roleplaying game for several years and with the encouragement of several friends i've decided to give tabbytales a try! i've already got a few ideas for characters in mind so i hope to see you all around soon :3 ♡

Hi hi! Nice to meet you! I don’t think we crossed paths on FF, but I’m thrilled to see you here! If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me a DM or ask any of our other staff members! Can’t wait to rp with you!!

Hello!!! Welcome! There are a bunch of FF refugees here so you’ll fit in just fine! I also don’t believe we ever crossed paths on FF but nonetheless I’m glad you have found us! Can’t wait to see you and your characters around <3

WELCOME! Excited to see your new kitties -cough- you should -cough- join riverclan -cough- no bias whatsoever -cough