Hey all!

CocoCricket

Trying things out :)
May 15, 2024
haha wow the forum-raised girls are no longer 13 and cringy, huh? Now we're 20 and cringy! I missed doing this stuff on FF (predictably, I'm a FF vet lol) though I rarely did traditional Warriors RP (I did tons of nontrad/agrelos), it's time to give it another shot!

welcome!!! LOL ain't that the truth. the cringe train never stops!

i was also mainly an agrelos roleplayer and never stuck to trad but this site runs things a lot smoother than ff did honestly!! i think the ic laws that are enforced make the stakes much higher than it was in extended (at least IMO) and it's fun! i've even formatted some of my old extended ocs into warrior cats form and it's not too large of an adjustment so i'm sure you'll find your footing pretty fast (: if you have any questions we'd be happy to help!

I did used to do those old single-thread clans, so I'll probably start with one of my stock characters there. Thanks for the welcome!

out of curiosity, who did you play in Agrelos? I wonder if I knew you. (My main 3 were Technicolor of The Shadow Veil/Painted Brigade, Basketcase of Thunderlands, and Cassiopeia of the Painted Brigade)

Welcome welcome!! It’s nice to see yet another ff veteran join us B) I’m blitz, one of the admins so just let me know if you have any questions! We’re happy to have you here!!

If you're up to it, I encourage you to join our discord! A lot of plotting and chatting goes on in there and you might have a smoother experience planning your characters :0 Each clan also has their own discord

I had a lot of characters tbh, I mainly stuck to BlizzardClan with my guy Jerseyboy! I don't think I really had any notable characters outside of him.

Reactions: CocoCricket