hey there !!

eomora

site horror enthusiast
Jun 2, 2023
hey everyone! I'm eomora, although most people just call me eo or by my first name kyle, I don't really have a specific preference so feel free to call me whichever you'd like! I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now and was back on wcrpg / ff as well as a variety of other sites, although it has actually been a while since I've done any warriors rp! I've been doing a lot of private and group human rps on discord, but I had a craving for animals and warrior cats again that eventually drew me in here. that and a variety of familiar faces I'm really glad to see again.

as for me personally: I'm a theater arts major who is currently enjoying my last summer "free" before I move into a dorm at the college I'm transferring to! I recently earned an associates in general studies, and I've been spending my new extra free time playing the binding of isaac and tears of the kingdom. I'm also a huge fan of horror media in general, especially horror games - even if they unfortunately cause me pretty bad motion sickness. I've also got two cats and two dogs that I am always more than happy to share pictures of on discord!

as far as characters go, I've already got a few ideas for the characters I'd like to bring into a traditional setting, but I also plan on looking at the available litters for some fun connections with people I might not know yet! I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with you all ^^

Hey! Welcome to TT! It's always fun seeing fellow ff refugees lol if you're interested in looking at the adopts, i know there's a bunch in all the clans' mass adopts over here but otherwise, feel free to chat and join us on discord, i'm always excited to see puppers and cat pictures 👁️