hi :D

DASHY

awooo
Jul 12, 2023
hello everyone! i'm dashy. i roleplayed on feralfront back in the day, mainly in the elite and the sanctuary. i know there's a lot of other feralfront folks on here, so i'm hoping to see some familiar faces. and also meet lots of new people :D it's been a while since i've done a wc roleplay, but i'm excited to get back into it! i'll likely be starting in shadowclan. any tips/advice as i get started?

• Love
Reactions: scar
Hey!! Welcome to TT! I also hung around The Sanctuary back on FF, but I'm not sure I recognize your username. I'm one of the admins here and I'm primarily in charge of coding, so if anything confuses you feel free to hmu either onsite or through our official discord!!

Hey Dashy!! Welcome to this awesome catsite :3

I'm also a former FeralFronter, though I stuck mainly around Ext. WindClan, BlizzardClan, SR, and in the site's dying days, the Cartel. I also play the deputy of ShadowClan, Smogmaw, so if you have any questions about that place in particular, feel free to hmu on Disc!! (my user is @lowlands)

As for tips/advice, the library/guides board is a great font of knowledge for all things TT. there's a bunch of threads that have portion's of the site's history, such as a general history thread, as well as a semi-outdated one for shadowclan!. shadowclan also has a document in its discord server that has a bunch of recent events listed so newcomers there aren't too far out of the loop.

and finally, in the main discord, there's a channel dedicated to asking questions about the site (it's the best place to find out whether a name is legal or not lol).

can't wait to see you around!

Hi dashy, nice to meet you! I was on FF but I wasn’t in extended; I stuck to trad and fan clans mostly! Im one of the admins here so as the others have said, feel free to ask us any questions. We’re happy to help!!