Hi !

Senkoi

Oct 24, 2022
Hello everyone! I got to know about this roleplay by Saeyoung, I'm really happy to be there since I was looking for an english roleplay for a long time :>
I'm a french girl who likes to draw, cats, drawing cats, and music
I'm really bad when it comes to present myself, I just hope I'll get along with y'all !

SEN!! HELLO!!

We're all very excited to see you. I'd definitely take a look through the Guides on-site here to get a good understanding of the plot we're going off of in our roleplay. Think of it as the Dawn of Clans, where we're creating the warrior code (and originally the clans!) from scratch to our own things. It's been going pretty well.

After you've looked through the guides, you can check out the Getting Started guide, where it will explain the lingo we use on-site and answer a bunch of your questions. Once you're ready to roleplay, you can either not use the BBcodes in the Coding Center (as long as the title of the thread says F2U!) to decorate your character's subaccounts. (or you can make your own using the BBCode Guide!)

To access subaccounts, you'll look up at the top right of the screen where the chain link is, and click it. Then, you'll go down to create new subaccount and name the new account. You don't have to give it a password, since it's connected to your main account. You can edit the color scheme of your main and subaccounts username and subtext (see mine or the others for example!), and then you can start to create your character! Roleplay Resources > Character Creation. That is where we store all of our character biographies and such!

The site is very organized, so it might be a bit before you get the hang of it- but if you have any questions, staff is absolutely happy to help show you around!