hiya!!

meadowllark

the most caffeinated, yet sleepiest artist around
Mar 4, 2023
Hii, im meadowllark!! You can call me lark, meadowllark, or any little nickname you find suitable!

I used to go by Kimi or Blue once upon a time on a few of the og proboards forums like the ssswarriorcats, virtualwarriorworld and the official warriors forum before it got shut down!

I’ve been roleplaying on and off for years and years but never found my footing in discord ones bc ~social anxiety~ but i absolutely miss forums and interacting with the wc fandom outside of facebook. I found this one via deviantart in a search for some active rp groups and so, here i am!!

I do a lot of freelance art in my free time and also work in the hospitality industry offline so my hours may be a bit inconsistent but i’m looking to be as active as i can 🥹

Either way, im excited to have found this place and can’t wait to start posting my characters and getting their stories going! ❤️

Hi Lark! Welcome to Tabby Tales! <3 I'm Rai, one of the mods here! We're also excited to have you! If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask and take your time getting comfortable, big groups can be a little scary at first so go at your own pace !

Make sure to check the Getting Started Guide to get an idea of our rules both in-character and out of it and how to hop into Roleplay!
:3 You'll find the links to our main discord and the many clan specific discords there as well!