hola!

Dec 30, 2022
Howdy howdy, m'name's Punk! I've also used the name Vexxy for like 12+ years now but to separate it from my other roleplaying I'm using a different username here! (Still fine with being called Vex tho <3). I'm a 22-year-old Brit who has a funny history with Trad but I'm hoping I can stick with it a little longer now that my interest in Warriors is at a high again! I like Pokemon, tabletop gaming, other gaming, cross-stitching, and slacking on my degree in any way I can!

I've been on several other roleplaying websites including FeralFront but I mostly just stuck to extended so please be patient with me while I learn how to roleplay trad. I can't wait to roleplay with you all! <3

Another FF refugee!! You’ll fit right in. I also used to exclusively roleplay extended but am finding myself having more fun here rping trad! I’m so glad you found us and I’m looking forward to seeing what characters you bring for us to oooo and aaaaa over

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions

hi punk, it's nice to meet you! your old username sounds familiar, i was on ff too but i wasn't involved in trad. :)

@ Jay - thank you for the warm welcomes!! I'll be sure to reach out if I have any questions <33

@ Marquette - hi && thank you!!!!! hydreigon is one of my favourite competitive pokemon so i feel like i had to give it some love on the new site <33

@ icey - omg icey hi, long time no see! thank you!!

@ blitz krieg - i will do, thank you so much!!!!!!

@ madsters - hi !! yeah i was around quite a bit on feralfront, i mainly roleplayed feliks, cody and showstopper towards the final years. i think we did plot together a few times :000

@ beatles - beatles. :cat_standing_upright_looking_buff_emoji:

Reactions: madsters