Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

FLAMEWHISKER /
I wish I knew Flamewhisker better. They are a strong lead warrior and someone I look up to. I know Flycatcher a little better and know how much Flamewhisker matters to them. I'm excited to see their kits come into the clan. I'm sure they will all grow up to be fine warriors with parents like that.

SILVERLIGHTNING /
I've known Silverlightning for awhile now. Since my mother, Howling Wind, trained them. They are a loyal warrior and someone to listen to when they give their opinion. Sometimes it's hard to read them and I would like to get to know them a little better.

RACCOONSTRIPE /
One of my younger brothers. He is loud and proud. A great and awful combination. I'm proud of him and his skills. He is a fine warrior and I've seen him improve over the moons. I'm happy that he is proud of his kin and Thunderclan. Though, I worry he is sometimes too hard on his clanmates when it comes to the topic of kittypets. I don't say it often but I love all my brothers. Even the ones who think they are the better hunter.

MORNINGPAW /
Oh, Morningpaw. I wish I had gotten to know you better. I wish I had been there to protect you. But it's past wishing. I know you are with the stars now and watching over us and your kin in Skyclan. I hope you get to meet Gray Wolf up there. It will be many moons from now, but when it's my time I hope you'll be one familiar face to show me around Starclan. Till then, rest easy.

HOWLING WIND /
My mother has big paws that I feel I need to fill sometimes. Not that she can't do things! But- because- I wish I was more like her. I want to make her proud and show her that I'm a warrior you can count on. I worry that because I distanced myself at one point that I'll never fill in the gap again. But I will do everything I can to prove myself to her and Thunderclan. Howling Wind is the best mother a cat could ask for. She'll make a fine leader, no doubt. And I hope to watch Thunderclan grow under her paws for many moons.

LITTLE WOLF /
My one and only littermate. Growing up together I often found myself being jealous of Little Wolf. I'm always in my head and she always seemed so better at everything! I'm so proud of her. I wish I was closer with her but it's my fault there's a rift. I'll continue working hard to improve our relationship! My heart aches for her and Blazeheart, but I believe my sister is strong enough to make it through this. She's a great mother and with her kin and clan at her side. She's unstopable.

BURNPAW /
It hurts to know they are separated from two of their siblings. But I hope they take the chance to catch up with those in Skyclan at gatherings. Even though it seemed they were upset with Firefly and Howl's leaving. I want to spend more time with Burnpaw and Morningpaw. It would be nice to get to know them more and see how their training is coming along. I'm sure they are on their way to becoming fine warriors of Thunderclan.

BERRYHEART /
Out of all my siblings, I think I'm most like Berryheart. But maybe I'm just projecting on what I want to be. Berryheart is so strong and knowledgeable. He gets to speak with Starclan. Which, I'm a little jealous of. Their breathing problems make me worry but it appears he knows how to treat himself. I just pray to Starclan it doesn't get worse over time. Thunderclan can't lose their medicine cat and I can't lose my brother.

NAME / x
Code:
[justify][COLOR=white][B]NAME /[/B][/COLOR] x
[QUOTE]x[/QUOTE][/justify]

Last edited: