Honeysplashs’ Reverse Heartchart!

Jan 5, 2023

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Feel free to post anything from character thoughts to feelings or whatever here! Tell me about my girl! OOC thoughts are also welcomed <3 <3 <3

• SPEECH
  • 78199381_aoTXrQHcRsrwjrB.png
  • HONEYSPLASH she/they, Warrior of Skyclan, 29 moons.
    A lithe, cream tabby cat with high white and green eyes.
    Younger siister to Orangestar, Applefrost and Apritcotflower and littermates with Cloudberrythorn // Former mate to; Quillstrike // Crushing on; Chrysaliswing and Flora
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by youwolf_1997 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

There was a pause of silence, gravid and pensive, as though the words he wanted to say would not come out until he practically retched them out.

"Why did it have to be me? She could've fallen in love with any other cat. I bet there are plenty of Skyclan warriors that would have treated her nicer than I ever could. Even having kits with a kittypet is better than me! But no, she thinks it's a great way to spend her time, trying to fix me and make me into some pitch-perfect father. Guess what? That doesn't happen for cats like me. You should've figured that out so long ago. And now, she's stuck with my kits. She just - She's just too complicated for me to deal with. Or maybe everyone's so simple, and I'm the complicated one. She should have never spoken to me that one day while we were both apprentices; we would have saved each other a hell of a heartbreak then."

• I am. So sorry for Chrysaliswing he's an actual jackass LMAO but HONEYYYY MY BELOVED BABY GIRL I'M ALWAYS SO SAD WHEN I WHIP OUT THE OL' ANGST MACHINE AND AIM IT STRAIGHT FOR HER!! She genuinely has done nothing wrong, and she deserves only good things ;_; I absolutely adore the way she's written, every time I read one of her posts I go :)!!! irl because she makes me so happy. But I love love love plotting and talking to you, Wolfie, and I'm really really excited to see where the pair go from here >:} stay cool my angsty platonic partner in crime
  • eUVAhNL.png
  • —— CHRYSALISWING / He/They / 24 Moons
    —— Warrior of Skyclan / Mentoring n/a
    —— A long-haired tomcat with chimaeric patterning. His left side is fully black and his right side is black splotched with sunset-orange. He has complete heterochromia, with his right eye being a bright green and his left eye being a glowering yellow.
    —— Abrasive, temperamental, and critical. Approach at your own risk and engage at your own cost. Despite this, he is a hard worker and quick to call out what he finds wrong.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.

“Oh Honeysplash? She's one of my best friends! Even though she told the kits that I'm a snake from the rock pile. I really like her, she makes me laugh a lot. I know that my days are going to be a little brighter if I manage to catch her for a conversation. I'm a little worried about her right now though, going through a pregnancy alone is really scary. She's not alone but a part of me fears that she may try to shrug off help... or push aside how they're feeling. I'm not going to let her shrug me off though. I hope she knows that she doesn't have to be happy all the time, I'd like to spend time with her no matter what.”

// Honeysplash is so neat!! I’m super interested to see where you take her character going forward >:)) I love characters with sunny dispositions who go through hard times. The angst potential is always so fun! Their character has a lot of depth to them and I think it's so cool to see how you write her when she's experiencing both the good and the bad that come her way!!