how embarrassing — plaguekit

It feels as though in the flurry of busy days since her kits were born, Bobbie hasn't seen Plaguekit as much. The three little dark-furred bundles have certainly kept her paws full, yes, but she's aware much has happened in the patchy kit's life as well. He'd likely seen Snowpath's death by tree, been saved by the now-dead warrior in fact, and now the dog attack ... Bobbie worries for him a touch, even if it's likely for nothing in the end given his mischieviously carefree demeanour. And so, here she is, crossing camp to him as she has before; this time, her gait is slowed not by an expectant belly but by the wounds reaching around one side.

When she arrives by Plaguekit, who appears relatively still for once, she somewhat cautiously seats herself (first checking for carefully placed thorns, recalling previous "pranks") and glances over at the patchy kitten. She's fond of him, for some strange reason; he's been around camp, that she knows, she's just been busy. Bobbie mews tentatively, "Hey, Plaguekit. Feels like I h-haven't seen you in a while, little g-guy."

// @Plaguekit !!

I've been trying not to
Plaguekit sat with slumped shoulders, his gangly posture looming over something. If one looked quick enough they would notice crudely drawn shapes etched into the earth by ebony paws. A depiction of Blazestar and Bobbie standing side by side. A lopsided grin stretches further across his maw as a single talon fills in the details. But it was the beginnings of Bobbie's voice that made the young tom jolt as if lightning struck him from the crown of his head down to the tip of his tail. She couldn't see what he was up to, no one could. Curved claws tear at the drawing below in a messy attempt to hide the evidence. As the patchy kitten turns, blue green eyes stare wide eyed up at the queen that sits so delicately beside him. "Bobbie! Geez, you startled me." Plaguekit exclaimed, pivoting to sit on what remained of the drawing.

His heart continues to beat rapidly within his chest as she continues on, admitting to not seeing him around. The twin tailed tom feels his maw pull into a minor frown and he tilts his head. "Yeah well, I've been hanging out with Johnnyflame. Your kits," and he pauses prematurely. "Took you from me." Is what he wanted to say. But the impact of how she would respond was not something he was willing to risk. "they seem to keep you busy." He utters instead.
Go off the deep end

✿—— rosemary eyes turn towards the shapes, viper-quick as her body isn't, with the sharpness of a queen learning to be alert to mischief. they look oddly familiar, but she catches only a glimpse before plaguekit begins scratching them out with a guilty ferocity. bobbie's half tail curves against her hind legs as she sits, paws surprisingly light, deerish; her round ears flick lightly, instinctively, as mid-greenleaf breeze weaves about her. her lilac-furred form leans, trying to peer at the drawing (if that was what it was) resting solidly beneath plaguekit's paws.

he frowns slightly, reminding her of his approaching apprenticeship with a mild pang of the heart, and mews slightly pointedly about her kits. bobbie's mouth curves into a gently amused smile and she nods, "if i thought y-you were a pawful .... at least you were obvious. those three, i can ne-never tell what they're feeling." johnnyflame .... the name strikes a slight chord, one of the newer council members? she manages to place his name and her tail flicks cheerily; he often stops by the nursery, entertains and teaches the kits, giving her and the other queens much-needed breaks. she really needs to thank him sometime.

bobbie leans over, eyes twinkling with perhaps a bit of mischief of her own, and prods the kit's leg gently, "so, what dr-drawing did i interrupt? it looked a bit fuh-familiar."

• ooc: sorry this is so late omg!!
  • xFuluhM.png
  • ❀ bobbie — for her kithood love of bobby pins
    she/her ; cisgender female — skyclan — queen — 38 ☾s
    —— bobbie is a beautiful but insecure lilac tabby, dotted with white patches and with pale green eyes. a queen of skyclan, she's sweet and kind if prone to melancholy; the heartbreaking end of a lifelong romance has left her scarred..
    —— smells like sweet lavender & tea leaves ; sounds like sansa stark ; speech in #D64933, thoughts in #B1C797
    —— peaceful / healing powerplay permitted ; attacks/contact in underline ; won’t start fights ; will flee ; will show mercy ; won't kill or maim
    —— pansexual panromantic monogamist, divorced, not looking ; open to friendships, enemies, casual interactions, plotting ; not open to unplanned romance & unplanned battles
    penned by dejavudesklamp9 on discord for plots
  • shhh don't look here (battle info will go here at some point)