private how to play the game - willowroot

BRONZESHINE

RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
Feb 15, 2024
♡​ why you so obsessed with me ♡​

bronzeshine & 26 moons & female & she/her & riverclan warrior

Bronzeshine had an uncomfortable crawling under her skin. She had tried nearly everything, swimming, grooming, rolling in the dirt, anything to get this awful feeling out of her fur. Alas, it was futile. So she had, unfortunately, been forced to actually think about her behavior to see if any of it was causing such a feeling. Lo and behold, it was. She bristled at the realization that she was uncomfortable with her own judgmental view of her clanmates. She didn't know what to do with that kind of thing! She looked around hastily, finding Willowroot by her lonesome. Maybe the elder she-cat would have some wisdom to impart on Bronzeshine. She was desperate to not feel so... icky.

She strutted over to Willowroot as she always did, not trying to garner any additional attention, and mewed quietly, "Hi, Willowroot," she was at a loss. How did one go about asking how to be... she didn't even know. "Sorry to bother you, um, you can definitely tell me to go away," Bronzeshine hadn't sounded so young for a while. She'd always acted like she was queen of RiverClan. It was hard to be vulnerable in any way, really. "Do you have any advice for someone who'd like to be... I dunno... better?"

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: — @willowroot

• sassy | flirty | proud | vain | irascible
    cis/het

physically moderate && mentally moderate
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay allowed
    please tag account if attacking