Howdy hey~

Antiigone

Boy(wonder) crazy!
Aug 28, 2023
Aaaah hello! The name’s Antiigone though I’ve gone by so…so many names throughout the years thanks to my dumb ass having ✨identity issues ✨ lmao
but I recognize so many familiar usernames I never thought I’d get to see again!

just wanted to say hi ! Still debating a tad if I even have the time for another rp site, but please feel free to say hi!

off the top of my head, I used to play cats like Adderbloom, Twilightrise, Flaxenglare (uuuuugh I’m sorry in advance to all those who knew that edgelord sobbb) Asphodelfield (even more a thousand pardons) Lightningspirit, Bearmumble, ummm and a ton more I can’t remember!

anyways I love you, hope you’re having a good day, and thanks for letting me trouble you with a hello <3

Hi Antii! Long time no see! Totally okay if you’re still thinking about dipping your toes in or not - I know life has got us all pretty busy! I’m one of the admins here so if you have any questions, definitely reach out!!

Hey there! You’re a new face for me but I just want to say I love the story of Antigone (one of my favorites). I look forward to seeing your around the site!! Let me or any of the other members of the staff team know if you have any questions or anything <3 we’re always super happy to help!!!

AUUUUGHGGGGGG I LOVE YOU ALL WHAT THE HECKKK

Blitz! I’m happy to see yah around and I’m glad to know you’re an admin, you’re one of the few people I know who can do such a difficult job above and beyond what’s expected!! I hope you’re not too stressed and i appreciate your kind welcome <333

Thorny my beloved!!!!!!! I’m so glad you’re still around!!! You gotta tell me about any new or old ocs you’ve got around here my friend I’ve missed you so much what!!!!

Beatles!! I finally have and god damn it to hell if I don’t finish your request for your cool new tabby tales bean Snake AGH ILL GET HIM DONE I SWEAR!!! I’m excited to see more about em 👀

Jay you’re so sweet thank you! Love the Mononoke pfp! And YESS Antigone was my favorite to read, though I believe the story I read was actually from Creon’s perspective? So I’ve been told anyway but Antigone is a boss babe I’m glad you know my namesake!!!
Ok first question for the staff since I can ask anything - what’s the meaning of life and do you or do you not approve of pineapples on pizza?

MERCI MERCI MERCI!!! Happy to see yah too ahhhh!!! Seeing everyone and y’all being so sweet I don’t think I can hold back on joining ;w; I’ll see Yah on the field soon my friend!!!!!

ICEYYYY ICEICE Y ICEY ICEY IM SCREAMING IM CRYING IM THROWING UP ICEY MY BELOVEDDDDDD IM SO HAPPY YOURE HERE OH MY GOD SEND HELP WAGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sending you a million hugs!!!!!!! I’ve missed you sm words cannot even bEGIN TO DESCRIBE!!!

Sheo!!! WAGH AHHGGHSUS IM HONESTLY DEAD YOURE HERE AGH!!! I’m so so glad your writing has always been a huge inspiration I’m so so glad you’re still around so I can keep reading your beautiful posts !!!! I can’t wait to see what cool plots you’ll come up with now!!!!

CHUFF IM CHEWING ON YOU AND SHACKLING YOUR WRIST TO MINE BBY NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN I REFUSE TO SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS AGH HOW ARE YOU WHAT NEW BABIES HAS YOUR BEAUTIFUL MIND COME UO WIRH I WANT ALL THE DETAILS
ALL
OF
THEM

Seayoung!!! Your pfp is gorgeous and I love your name!!! Nice to meetcha thank you for the welcome <333

DUSNJ EEZY IM WHEEZINF EEZ !!! Your name sparkles like my eyes whenever I see you anywhere <3 thanks for poking me to check the site i appreciate you and I can’t wait to see fox paw in action
I swear
Please forgive me I SWEAR I will get your art request done 😭 he’s so much fun to draw I promise lightening up his scars isn’t such a Herculean task that I became unable to draw ever again I swearrrrr

Very belatedly seeing this and realizing you played Asphodel - my user on here is dif than on FF (used to be winterwarriorcat and then KITTY-KAT. | "Kitten" ) but I played Hailcloud! Even more excited to rp with you than I already was ngl; thought I recognized the username from somewhere! (im very dumb)

Reactions: Antiigone