howdy hey!!

calzone

90s anime tunnelvision
Oct 24, 2023
my name is calzone, but you can call me cal (they/she/he), i'm 19 and a long time self-taught artist.

it's been a couple of years since I did a warriors rp, the only rps i've done has been on the warrior's animo app for about almost 4 years.. back in 2015 2016?? i have no clue. but anyways i wanted to dip my toes back in the warriors fandom, since the hyperfixation came out of nowhere. and i stumbled upon this website, and i've been scrolling through it for a couple of days now and decided to join! i will be busy until this remaining year and next year, so for now i might as well have something to do for fun in the meantime.

i have left the warriors fandom behind for a long while, so i haven't roleplayed much and i might be repeating sentenaces or words in an rp. sorry for any inconvenience! <3
i have a good day/night. hope to see ya'll around <3

heyy, welcome to tt cal! i hope you plan on fully embracing the warriors hyperfixation >:3

i promise, rusty roleplaying won't be an inconvenience to any of us. starclan knows how long it'd been since i wrote on a forum when i came here. we're excited to have you here and i can't wait to see what characters you make! i'm always open to plotting in on-site dms and on the discord. see you around! :D

• Love
Reactions: calzone
Welcome to TT Cal! It's always a great thing to see new faces, and no worries I had very similar fears when I first started on site. I've been in and out of cat fandom for probably close to ten or so years?

Lots of exciting plots are going on at the moment and it's pretty easy to jump in. The staff and roleplayers here took a lot of time and effort to make everything accessible onsite and in Discord! So don't be shy to ask questions either.

Ooh! I'd love to see your work ❤️ I draw myself and getting to check out other artists creations is wonderful, especially when we all go bananas for pretty cat designs. Hope we can plot together sometime!

• Love
hey hey welcome to the site cal! your level of experience with rp and knowledge of warriors isn't something to worry about (: i'm sure you'll settle in just fine! if you ever get lost, feel free to ask questions (and the guides are super helpful too!)

like the others said, the site's discord is v accessible and is where most of us bounce around plot ideas, character concepts, and chat as well! hope to see you there ^^

Hi hi!! Welcome!! Im blitz, one of the admins here! As the others said, we welcome roleplayers of all experience levels and activity levels. You’ll fit in just fine! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!! Super excited to rp with you!

HI CAL, welcome to TT !! i'm marq, one of the admins here :] just wanna ditto what everyone above has said and let you know we're super excited to have you here regardless of activity level or experience! we've got people here who are veterans of forum rp and people who just dipped their toes in on Tabby Tales!