howdy howdy!

Tikki

i'd rather be normal, yes, so normal
Jun 7, 2023
hello everyone! My name is tikki and I've been on a couple of roleplay sites since 2011 such as wcrpg/ff and p2! I haven't rp'd in a while and when I heard about this site I knew I had to check it out, especially since I've seen a couple friendly faces here and there already! I love the site layout and the colors are very *chefs kiss*

Since it's been a while since I've talked with a lot of people on forums, a little life update for those who I've missed, and an introduction for those who I haven't met! I'm a 24 year old person who is constantly changing pronouns since I don't feel one way or another about them usually, so they/them is the best bet for me usually. I'm started up college again after a four year break and am currently a sociology major, though that might switch over to psychology. Mainly wanting to stick with the more human-focused learnings, as I love to learn about people and what they do and why they do it! I've got two reptiles, two cats, and a dog, and my favorite color is green.

I've gone by tikki since around 2013 I believe on various sites, but I've also gone by Rabbit/Rabbs more recently. I can't wait to explore the site more and rp with everyone!

Reactions: helly
Hi tikki, welcome!! I’m so happy you found your way here, there are lots of us from ff so you’re definitely among friends! I’m blitz, one of the admins here so you can always let me know if you have any questions!! Can’t wait to rp with you!!

Hey Tikki, long time no see! Glad to see that old friends are making their way over to TT (: I know there’s a Lot to take in and I’d be glad to help w/ clan recommendations or character creation if need be!!

Tikki! I haven't seen you in a long time, gosh. I hope things have been pretty well? I'm glad you've found your way here! Hopefully Xenforo doesn't give you too much trouble. If it does, let me know! I'm the one in charge of coding and I tend to be pretty decent at taking a wrench to misbehaving functions.