howdy

elliot

May 13, 2024
hi i'm elliot or eli! i'm a longtime catsite veteran who has been dragged back to the depths of hell by my boyfriend. i'm actually a copywriter full-time and hoping to get back into writing for fun outside of work. haven't written traditional warriors in literally forever so bear with me. can't promise that i'll be too involved on this site but i'm pumped to see some new and familiar faces :-)

• Love
Reactions: meghan
Hi, Elliot! I’m Noor. We’re super glad to have you here :) dittoing Archivist, we have rpers of all activity levels, or even our pals who hang out in the discord with us! We have a wonderful staff team and member base here who will be happy to help with any questions you may have. Welcome to Tabbytales, can’t wait to talk with you more!! <3

Welcome elliot! I’m blitz and I’m one of the admins on-site! Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be more than happy to help :3 like the others said, we welcome all activity levels here so no worries at all about being casual!! Can’t wait to see you around and rp with you!