I AM OUT HERE THOUGH I'M NOT A PRINCE (SUNNY TAGS)

SUNNY

SWASHBUCKLER
Apr 28, 2023
SUNNY

GENERAL INFORMATION ————・゚✧
✧ Sunny; named by his mother for his bright white pelt at birth
✧ cismale, he/him
✧ 32 moons, ages realistically on the 1st of every month
✧ rogue, no former affiliations
✧ nicknames he may be known by: Pretty Boy, Big Ears, Swashbuckler

・゚✧ ———— RELATIONSHIPS
✧ single
✧ no kits
✧ bisexual, flirtatious
✧ SAGE x STREAK, no known siblings
✧ friends with...
✧ enemies with clan cats, many loners, rogues, and kittypets

APPEARANCE ————・゚✧
✧ Sunny is a tom of average height and build, lean and slender in every aspect. His creamy pelt is short and scruffy with a rugged charm about it; one would be blind to say this cat isn't handsome. As a cream point, his body is a pale, creamy white while his face, paws, and tail bear darker fawn coloring. He wear socks on all four of his paws with one single cream toe on his right hind foot. His eyes are perhaps the most striking thing about this tom; ice-blue with pupils that seem to shift to fit whatever Sunny needs. His gaze can appear aloof and innocent just as easily as it can look sly and cunning.
✧ CURRENT INJURIES / ILLNESSES: none
REFERENCE

・゚✧ ———— PERSONALITY
( + ) heroic, brave, gifted, crafty, forgiving
( / ) humorous, charming, romantic, sassy, adventurous
( - ) pompous, rebellious, stubborn, arrogant, manipulative
✧ A swashbuckler known for his charm and quick-wit, Sunny has made a name for himself as a notorious thief in the loner lands and Twolegplace. The ultra-confident tom is his own biggest fan, and he has long relied on his humor, suaveness and good looks to get out of even the stickiest situation - and Sunny's life just happens to be full of sticky situations. He is arrogant, backstabbing, and trouble-making. He unabashedly commits acts of thievery upon kittypets, loners and clan cats alike, all to achieve a selfish lifelong goal of becoming as feared and powerful as possible. Despite these antagonistic traits, Sunny views such acts as mere means to boost his ego which is comically inflated, to the point where he relies on his supposed charisma to sneak his way out of potentially dangerous situations. Pride and dignity means everything to him, so he will become quite annoyed when these things are threatened. Due to his two-faced nature, he lacks any close friends; however, if he were to make some, he'd unexpectedly find himself to want to better himself for their sake.
✧ Likes: materialistic gain, adventure, thefts, outsmarting others, himself, telling stories, getting groomed, food, hearing stories, nicknaming cats
✧ Dislikes: being called "ugly," being outsmarted, damaging his reputation, cats touching his ears, authority, secrets, snow, getting dirty, medicine cats or other "magical" cats, his father, cowlicks

INTERACTION ————・゚✧
✧ relies on athleticism and agility; average fighter and hunter
✧ ask before powerplaying, even peaceful
✧ ❝ speech
✧ penned by Blitz Krieg

"I CAN BE YOUR ROMEO, YOU CAN BE MY JULIET"
Testing
✦ ★ ✦