camp I AM PARALYZED // RTA, Outburst

To say Marigoldpaw has been doing awfully for the past moon would be an understatement. Just when he thinks he might finally be able to get a breath in, it feels like someone he’s close to or respects dies. So many lives were lost to the wolves alone, and then for Flycatcher to perish as well? What was happening with ThunderClan? Did StarClan forsake them?

The creme tom being snappy is nothing new. Sometimes he regrets how he reacted after the owl attack, but it was just the truth that they all needed to hear. Sometimes he wonders if he’s the only competent apprentice around right now. However, something about this day in particular is making him more angry than usual. The minute someone tries to converse with him, his lips are pulled back. “What do you want?” Marigoldpaw growls, almost a yell.

// OOC : Feel free to be the one he’s yelling at, or someone on the sidelines! Sorry in advance LMAO

[ ༻ ☼ ༺ ] The apprentice had looked upset, and Fadingkit had only wanted to know if they were alright, after all it was best to talk about ones feelings, right? So the she-kit had approached the older cat only for her eyes to widen and to let a soft meep of a noise slip from her lips. Shuffling her paws a bit the girl's stumpy tail wiggled slightly.

"I just... wanna see if you were okay..." she said gently while pulling a soft smile on her lips before hesitantly sitting upright and shuffle close to Marigoldpaw with wide blue eyes, one flame ear flopped over while she hummed a bit. "Would you wanna help me name some of the new flowers I found?" she piped, pushing past the tom's snipping, after all she was sure he hadn't meant to snap, right?

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Fadingkit She/Her, Kit of Thunderclan, 3 moons.
    Stocky short flame point tabby she-kit with blue eyes and stubby tail, one floppy ear
    Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Last edited:
The scene unfolding nearby was enough to make her cringe. Lightflower had a certain respect for Marigoldpaw, his abrasiveness was maybe not his best quality, but he had a good head on his shoulders. Especially after the owl incident. Though she did tread carefully, considering she still didn't really know how he felt about her after the wolves. "Naming flowers sounds fun, Fadingkit," she cut in, trying to hopefully diffuse the tension a bit.
[ MAYBE THIS TIME I'LL WIN ]

Tybalt whirled around at the sound of a clanmate snapping and Fadingkit's surprised squeak. He had opened his mouth to come to Fadingkit's defense, but the words were quickly swallowed when he saw that it was Marigoldpaw who had had the outburst. The younger tom was normally so reserved that Tybalt hadn't immediately recognized his voice beneath the sharp remark. His amber gaze softened as he took a step towards the younger cat.

"Marigoldpaw?" he asked. "What's the matter?"