private I BITE AT THE HAND THAT FEEDS ME ✧ badger, scorch, holly

What do you think, Badgermoon?” The tabby lead warrior eyes his superior for a moment, his tail tip twitching in thought. “Battle training today?” He and the deputy have paired off—their apprentices had been denmates since their kithood, and though Hollypaw is just the littlest bit older than Scorchstreak’s litter, the two of them know each other well enough. Weaselclaw wants to foster that Clan loyalty; he looks at cats like Periwinklebreeze and Azaleafrost, cats who dislike the warriors they sleep beside and who snap at their fellow warriors, and he has to sigh. WindClan is superior because they share the same strong bonds and dedication to Sootstar—those with weak hearts and weak wills have no place here.

Hollypaw is new to battle training,” he explains. “But I figure she and Scorchpaw could learn together and practice on one another. If you’re in agreement.” He knows Badgermoon is also Scorchpaw’s father—and briefly, the tabby wonders if those feelings will get in the way of their training session. He has to hope the deputy is above such things.

// @Badgermoon @SCORCHPAW @HOLLYPAW.

•  
  • weasel . weaselclaw
    — he/him ; lead warrior of windclan
    — heterosexual ; taken by Sootstar
    — short-haired chocolate tabby with white and blue eyes
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — penned by Marquette
    — chibi by Oliver