duskclan I BUILD AN EMPIRE | telling stories

PRIVETFROST

✦ ABENDSTERN
Feb 16, 2024

"Come, Duskclan. Let me regale you a tale of Windclan. Vervainfang told me once, in my youth, so now I feel the obligation to tell my kin." Boyish voice, commanding as it was (at least, how he willed it to be), sounded upon the quietude of the camp. Privetpaw practically felt the leaden burden of their rout upon the shoulders of Duskclan, like it were a blanket of shadow draped and suffocating the light flitting from above. The silence had been harsh, harsher than usual, moreso a buzz of cicada symphony than a serenity of sagebrush's sway. The boy elegantly sat down along the thorn-mouthed entrance of a den, white-tipped tail tapping along the ground as if to goad wayward souls towards him, beckoning like a mysterious spinner of stories. They would surely have time for a story, would they not? He reasoned it proved most pertinent to raise the spirits of the clan, to at least stop the world from sluggishly lurching in its pace. He figured this to be the best time to bring Duskclan together, especially with so many strangers in their midst, of which he rended his silent disdain equally between each and every one of them. If you're going to be taking our precious resources, you must know what you are fighting for. It is the least you can do.

• Please wait for @'Possum. !
  • 7THZAb4.png
  • —— PRIVETPAW / He/Him / 7 Moons
    —— Apprentice of Duskclan / Mentored by Rumblerain
    —— Wine-dark and white-tipped, almost like a magpie. He has black fur except for the tips of his ears, his muzzle and chin, a blaze on his chest, bottom portion of the legs, outer end of the tail, and along the upper ridges of eyes. He has ghost striping that can only be seen in certain sunlight. He has fern-green eyes.
    —— Cool, calculating, and much too mature for such a young age. Enamored with the life of a warrior and burdened by the expectations of his people. Hard to befriend and harder to maintain a steady friendship with.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.

IF I DON'T GO TO HELL
WHEN I DIE I MIGHT GO TO HEAVEN

'possum & 18 moons & trans masc & he/they & duskclan rogue

das2mkk-7f9ca20e-e85d-4028-bef1-e45f50fef58e.gif
" Windclan 'ay? I know some stuff about - erm, what was it? Shadowclan? But ma' never said much bout a Windclan, " comes cheerful chirp as amber eyes settle upon the childs frame, skeletal figure padding over with a snap of his bones. Of coruse, he knows of them in passing - hard not to, when Granitepelt had dragged them into battle, when Gravelpaw had plucked up a kit from them; but his knowledge of anything more than what he'd seen upon the battle feild is lacking,

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

M I G H T G O T O H E A V E N , B U T P R O B A B L Y N O T !