private I CAN BUY MYSELF FLOWERS [ ❀༉ ] MOONWHISPER

Meadowpaw

livewire
Mar 14, 2024
FMLR8dG.jpeg

Whenever Meadowkit laid eyes on her mother she had a tendency to think of the she-cat as otherworldly. She was beautiful and strong and there was just a certain way that she carried herself that Meadowkit finds herself envious of. She wanted to look like that! When Moonwhisper isn't looking, she finds herself trying to imitate her movements, the way she turns pridefull lifts her chin, the way she walks as if this earth was put here for her, the confidence in her eyes, all of it. Meadowkit has never wanted to be like anyone else more than she wishes to be like her mother.

One thing she had noticed that Moonwhisper does often is weave flowers into her fur. The soft blue of forget-me-nots stand in stunning contrast to ice-blue eyes that Meadowkit oftentimes finds herself wishing she had inherited. She touches a fallen flower with one white socked paw and drags it along the ground, closer to her. "Mama" she says suddenly, green eyes alighting with an idea "I want to wear flowers in my fur too.... Will you show me?" She tries placing them onto her pelt but they just fall off seconds later, how her mother manages to convince them to stay is beyond her knowledge.

// @Moonwhisper
EpC61GT.png

• oZHYGDl.jpeg

• 79402766_SDCTSiSnicLgq5m.png
    MEADOWKIT THUNDERCLAN KITTEN ; SHE / HER
    LIGHTSTRIKE X MOONWHISPER SISTER TO SCARLETKIT & MOTTLEDKIT
    A large fluffy red tabby kitten with a white chest, stomach, tail, muzzle and stripe running along her back. Her eyes are a deep, forest, green and in her pelt one can usually find flowers woven
    easy in battle + no formal training