twolegplace i can't help this awful energy // (not so new)comer

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD
THEY WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
siltcloud & 19 moons & female & she/her & shadowclan exile
F0-C6-AA43-5-DD3-4-CB5-82-EE-9-D7-D19-E37-B57.png
She's lost track of how long she's been walking Vision blurs with each pawstep, exhaustion and pain weighing heavily upon her frail figure. Time drags on painfully slow as she hobbles along, and yet it still seems like only moments ago she'd been in camp, curled up beside lilacfur, blissfully unaware. With the sun beating down overhead, she can almost ignore the leaf-bare chill that tries to settle in her bones - bloodied figure painting a daunting picture as at last, paws cross over into familiar territory.

" tsssch- " a pained hiss slips past her lips as she drags herself up onto a nearby wall, wounds aching though at least the bleeding seems to have slowed. Green eyes flit about nervously from beneath her lashes, crooked tail flicking anxiously. She's on edge - but she had good reason to be. She simply hopes that whoever she runs into today will be the friendly sort, not any of the one's who have a vendetta against her. She's in no state to fight.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
A N D S O I T S E E M S I B R O K E Y O U R H E A R T
// note: any cat she's already had a direct interact with is more than welcome to recognize her / be wary of her! she doe, however, actually smell of shadowclan this time, and is not hiding her scent.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- After her recent encounter on WindClan's border, leaving the calico with a nasty scratch, Persephone could hardly bring herself to approach another cat with Clan stench so soon. But.. what is a Clan cat doing so far out here? She picks up the scent before she sees them - the musky moorland scent, and the metallic taste of recently shed blood. A shudder ripples through her - she should be wary, but if the cat is injured.. Persephone didn't have any medicinal knowledge, but she had a curiosity instinct and the drive to help.

She finds the stranger pretty quickly, spotting the she-cat's bi-colored white and cinnamon pelt from afar. Just as the scent indicated, the stranger is caked in blood - quite possibly her own, as indicated by her limps and winces. For a while, she trails the molly from several tail-lengths behind, undoubtedly going unnoticed as stealth isn't exactly her strong suit, but carrying herself with a light caution that would (hopefully) indicate that she was no harm.

It is when Stiltcloud drags herself up a wall and lets out a pained hiss that Persephone finally feels confident enough to approach, slowly creeping out from the shadows and into open sight as she looks up at the injured Clan cat. She wished she knew about herbs - the only thing she's ever been able to retain was the use of cobwebs for bleeding, but it seems by now that all the blood has dried and stopped. So, she supposes the next best thing she can do is offer comfort.

There was no mistaking the Clan scent on this cat; though, one she was only vaguely familiar with as she's only been along those borders once and twice. The marsh was quite a distance away from Twolegplace, and Peserephone was, quite frankly, astonished that she made it all this way with wounds. "You're far from home," she commented, attempting to carry her voice calmly, though there was a note of uncertainty in the way her voice wavered. The last thing she'd want is to startle the she-cat and wind up with another wound of her own. "What got into you? Do you need help? I don't know any herbal remedies, but.." her voice trailed off. How was she supposed to help? She didn't know anyone in particular that knew about herbs - the best she could do is chat, and maybe offer to groom, but knowing how picky Clan cats were with their space, she was skeptical of doing such.

• perse-pixel.png
    PERSEPHONE she/her, loner, fourteen moons.
    a kind-hearted yet stern cinnamon calico molly with amber eyes.
    mate to no one. mother to no one.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by ixora@.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

The scent of the clans was slowly beginning to leave his memory, with the only exception being that of SkyClan. Though given that he still saw daylight warriors and the clan's patrols it would be hard, and somewhat foolish, to forget it. Besides, it had once been his home, so how could he ever forget that old familiar scent? What he wasn't expecting to cross though that day was the faint scent of ShadowClan. The last roaming ShadowClanner he had seen had been Dewfrost, though that had been some time ago. Still, it was enough to hold his attention.

The tom kept a firm hold on the songbird that he had recently caught as he meandered his way towards the source of the scent, and he arrived shortly behind another who had been drawn to the scene. The tom blinked slowly as he assessed the situation, weighing up whether or not he should get involved. Ultimately he ended up leaping up onto the wall to join Siltcloud. The tom set his catch down and he kept a single paw rested upon it protectively. "I'm going to guess that you had a rough departure then? I won't pry into the details, but if you're needing somewhere to lay your head down then I may be able to provide. The name's Sharpeye." He still remembered being the injured one hobbling through twolegplace and how strangers had come to help him, now he aimed to return the favour.

"Those injuries need cleaned, otherwise it may attract something worse than infection. There are plenty of dogs prowling this place." It seemed wise to give the warning, lest they attracted their own ruin.