I CHOSE TO CLOSE MY EYES ⁀➷ bravepaw

( ⁀➷ )  Bravepaw hasn't changed one bit in the time she's been gone. Rushing to her the moment he saw her, shaking in the snow. Yelling about his triumphant victory over her mother, as though it was one of his kit games, as though he did more than kick some snow into her face. It'd almost be endearing if it weren't so deeply obnoxious.

He's still following her around, too. As she treks back to the apprentice den at the end of the day, he comes to meet her. "What, you miss me or something?" It shoots at him, guarded and half-accusatory.
74701060_9q7jeRpuNlkPdZT.png

• // @bravepaw : ̗̀➛ set just after fallow's return, retro to the owl thread!
  • ˏˋ ° • *⁀➷ FALLOWPAW. THUNDERCLAN APPRENTICE. SHE / HER & IT / ITS.
    5 MOONS & AGES ON THE 1ST. PENNED BY SATURNID.

A SCARRED, POINTED BROWN MOLLY WITH PATCHY WHITE SPOTTING.

BAYING HOUND xx NPC. SISTER TO DOEPAW, FAWNPAW, ANTLERPAW, & ELKPAW.

. ° ✦ Since given the task to make some nice comfortable nests for their littermates, Bravepaw had practically been Fallowpaw's shadow. Just a few paces behind her, lingering, ready for when she would turn around and tell him they could go do something or have fun playing an old game again. At last it finally spoke to him and while the day is late he can muster up enough energy to play now.

"Did I miss you?" He echoed in his confusion. Wasn't that obvious? "Of course I did! I missed you EVERY DAY Fallowpaw!! Who do you think kept your nest soft and fresh?" Then he laughed, laughed because of course she had to be joking!

He came closer, just a whisker away to whisper to her. "I asked StarClan every night to bring you back home. And they did! Isn't that amazing?" Bravepaw's eyes practically shine as he confesses what he believed to be a grand secret, a special connection he had with their starry kin.
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • BRAVEPAW — HE/HIM ・ 5 MOONS ・ THUNDERCLAN & APPRENTICE ・ PENNED BY beatae!
    A Longhaired chocolate tabby/blue tabby chimera with deep blue eyes. Very thick coat that has started to develop curls. Paws that seem too big for his little body. Gradually growing into his ears.

ˏˋ*⁀➷ Bravepaw is, as usual, undeterred. Fallow finds herself caught off-gaurd, despite herself. "...Yeah? Huh." It fumbles for words, discomfort prickling beneath its fur. He missed her. She abandoned him without even a single word. She thought that would be enough to give him the hint that theyre not friends, but it seems he's too oblivious for even that. Still, she doesn't have the heart to correct him. "Well. 'M back now, so you don't gotta do that anymore," she mumbles, awkward and strangely guilty.

But before she can think on it further, he's in her face, rambling about StarClan. Her fur bristles now, an instinctual get away rising like a growl. "Back up, back up," Fallow barks, shooting a paw out in the direction of Bravepaw's face. Has he ever heard of personal space?

Clearly not. She eyes him dubiously for a moment. She knows about the Clan's ancestors, of course, but she doesn't see why they'd be giving her any special treatment. "Don't think StarClan cares all that much about me. Brought myself home." She could've returned at any time -- she's the one who ran away, after all. The thought is nice, but Bravepaw is clearly misguided. As usual.

• 75847553_J54l2Gh8YgBMzwX.png

"SPEECH"
  • FALLOWPAW ⁀➷ she / it, apprentice of thunderclan, six moons.
    a scarred, pointed brown and white molly with shaggy fur and golden eyes.
    standoffish and solitary, always seems to have a dark cloud hanging over its head.
    baying hound xx npc, littermate to antlerpaw, doepaw, fawnpaw, & elkpaw.
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by SATURNID ↛ saturnids on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

. ° ✦ Of course he doesn't anticipate for a moment that Fallowpaw would ever strike at him, the same way he would never expect any of his peers to be unkind of malicious. But she does, and Bravepaw rolled back onto his hind legs to sit. Not without a loud belly laugh, coming from his own surprise. "Sorry! I didn't mean it." He giggled, rubbing a pad against his cheek.

Her answer made him curious, tilting his head in a joint of confusion. What could she possibly mean by all of that? "They do! Oh, but they do care about you Fallowpaw. You're THUNDERCLAN!! And StarClan loves ThunderClan, so they made sure you didn't get lost." Bravepaw turned his head to stare at the medicine den where some of its littermates lay.

"And they know your siblings are supposed to be ThunderClan too. They saved all of you." This, he said more quietly. As close as Bravepaw may ever get to a true whisper.
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • BRAVEPAW — HE/HIM ・ 5 MOONS ・ THUNDERCLAN & APPRENTICE ・ PENNED BY beatae!
    A Longhaired chocolate tabby/blue tabby chimera with deep blue eyes. Very thick coat that has started to develop curls. Paws that seem too big for his little body. Gradually growing into his ears.