private I could never love another ♡ Lovelight

Mar 30, 2024
*+:。.。 "Training is so much harder than I thought it was gonna be" Wrathpaw would whine softly, although a sparkle remained in his deep blue gaze upon seeing the familiar sight of his sibling. Padding forth, he plops down beside his sibling, nestling close into their pretty speckled coat. He always liked how unique the two were compared to one another, yet some of his creams dotted his sibling's fur, signifying their siblinghood despite their differences. "Was everything easier when you were first a 'paw?" he asks, eyes wide.

• GENERAL:
    Wrathkit
    DMAB— He/Him
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Brother to Lovelight, Joywing, Giggle-
    Thunderclan — Kit
    Mentored by Wildheart

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #4a59ff
    injuries: None currently

A quiet laugh bubbles out of him as Wrathpaw plops down to cuddle into his side. "Easier? No, not at all. Training is tough, especially if you have a strict mentor," he responds, though there's understanding in his gentle smile. He wraps his tail around his brother, purring quietly as he nuzzles his head. "It does get easier with time, though. It won't always be so difficult, so long as you put in the work to get stronger. Think you can do that?" he says, a hum in his voice as he tries to encourage his little brother. He doesn't like to see him so worried; stressing about his training and struggling to get through it is the last thing Lovelight wants for him. "Maybe if you're having a hard time with something, I could help you out? Maybe it'll be more fun to train with your siblings, hm?"

*+:。.。 "Aww" Wrathpaw whines, voice muffling only when he presses his nose into his older sibling's fur. Apprenticehood was getting increasingly harder, and he'd only just started! It was devastating to know that it wouldn't be getting better anytime soon. Although, the boy does perk his large ears to meow, "Wildheart isn't that strict, thankfully" he actually quite liked his mentor! He still smiled happily recalling how protective Wildheart had been when that kitty-pet had hit him. Wrathpaw was determined to make him proud! "Ill do my best!" Wrathpaw vows, lifting his head out of his sibling's fur to grin at her.
At lovelight's offer, the boy is immediately on his feet, thick tail lashing with joy, "Really? You're not too busy? I'd love to learn something from you!" he purrs, suddenly no longer exhausted. Considering their wide age gap, Wrathpaw had never had the opportunity to properly play with Lovelight when he was younger. Although training didn't constitute as playing, the bonding opportunity was one he refused to miss!

• GENERAL:
    Wrathkit
    DMAB— He/Him
    6 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Brother to Lovelight, Joywing, Giggle-
    Thunderclan — Kit
    Mentored by Wildheart

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #4a59ff
    injuries: None currently