private I GOTTA FEELING ~ gentlestorm

IMG_8777-2.jpg

Her paws felt light with excitement as she made her way towards Gentlestorm's den. She had a feeling her suspicions were correct, but it only felt right to have her friend double check. As she peaked her head into the den, it felt strange to not see the speckled figure of Berryheart. He had delivered her first litter of kittens...and she had fully expected him to be there for their next litter. Her litter had been Berryheart's first to deliver...and while everything had not gone alright, she knew that there wasn't anything he could have done to save Lilykit or Butterflykit. She was terrified of the possibility of not being able to meet more of her kits, but she would be more careful this time. The thought of losing more of their family was too much to risk.

"Good morning Gentlestorm...do you have a minute?" she asked, stepping into the den to greet him. Her eyes were glittering with a new light that hadn't been shown for moons. She waited until he confirmed, before bursting out into a purr. "I think I'm expecting. I just...I just wanted to double check before I tell Flycatcher."
IMG_8777-3.jpg

• IMG_1727.png
    FLAMEWHISKER of THUNDERCLAN
    LH red tabby with low white (masks black tabby, carries dilute, solid)
    — Deputy of Thunderclan ; currently mentoring none
    — she/her ; mated with Flycatcher
    — mother to Stormfeather & Falconheart
    — 29 moons ; ages on the 20th
    — Smells like dirt, old leaves, tree sap, faint hint of flowers
    — will start a fight, will finish fights, will kill (case depending)
    "speech" ; thoughts ; attacks
    — penned by Icey ! ; link to tags
    — link to toyhouse

hail_bloom_banner.png

'CAUSE SOMEWHERE DOWN THE BANK — After a successful harvest, Gentlestorm had decided to take a quick little nap in his nest with his front legs tucked underneath his body though the sound of pawsteps drawing near was enough to stir him from his brief slumber. His dark eyes flutter open when Flamewhisker slips into his den asking if he had a minute, he parts his jaws to let out a yawn before pushing himself up from his nest and stretched out his limbs only to finish up by shaking his plush coat out. "Good morning, Flamewhisker." He purrs warmly to her wondering what she could possibly need from him but whatever it might be then he would do his best to provide it, whether it was an answer or a herb, and his whiskers twitch briefly "And of course. I always have time for my friends and clanmates."

When she mentions that she believes that she's expecting do his pupils widen with pleasant surprise though he can't help the small way his gut twists anxiously at the news and he thinks about how this would likely be the first litter that he helps in delivering. Admittedly, kittens had not been on his mind considering that it was still leaf-bare but he knows that its cold reign was ending soon considering how some days the sun felt a lot warmer than others and how the snow sometimes melted making mud in camp. Gentlestorm clears his throat only to tilt his head to the side "Is that so? Are you absolutely certain? I don't doubt you, of course, and I'm happy for you. Have you felt any changes?" He inquires lastly as his gaze settle onto her sides for a moment then back to her bright eyes.

bloombottom.png

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✿✿✿✿✿ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✿✿✿❀❀ INFECTIONS
    ✿✿✿❀❀ ACHES & PAINS
    ✿✿✿❀❀ ILLNESS
    ✿✿❀❀❀ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✿❀❀❀❀ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✿❀❀❀❀ BROKEN BONES
    ❀❀❀❀❀ KITTING
    ❀❀❀❀❀ POISONS
  • hail.png
    a longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    gentle is a very warm individual and friendly to those who he meets, he's very social and willing to lend anyone a paw if they need it. he's very patient, caring, and it's usually rare to earn his ire.
    52 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    widowed/not interested; mated to little wolf
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed