pafp I just can't wait to be king ☄ Chatting

SINGEPAW

Hot headed!!!!
Nov 2, 2023
*+:。.。 "It's so close, Zee!" Singekit smirked reaching out a paw towards the shadows of the camp entrance. It's wide, gaping maw clad in darkness though it may be held within its unseen depths a portal to a whole new world. Though, he wasn't entirely immune to the fear that came with the prospect of facing the unknown. His sides still ached with the holes bored into him by the owl not too long ago, and that had been a quick attack. What would it be like to be thrust into a battle like his older clanmates had fought? The kind of battle that wove tapestries of scars over their pelts and deep in their eyes? He thinks suddenly of Comfreypaw and feels his spine stiffen.
Especially when he looks sideways at his brother, imagining Sneezekit locked in a fight to the death. A fight like Comfreypaw's, like Sprucepaw's.
"It's okay 'Zee, I'm gonna keep you safe!" he promises his brother, slapping Sneezekit's back encouragingly. "I'll keep you and Swallowkit safe! I'll make sure all three of us become the best warriors Shadowclan has ever seen!" Pawing at the ground impatiently, Singekit smirked, "Have you thought about your warrior name yet? Mine's gonna be something super cool and tough - like Singefang! Or Singekiller!" He liked the sound of that!

• GENERAL:
    Singekit
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    3 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x NPC (brother to Swallowkit, Sneezekit)
    Shadowclan — Kit

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: None currently