I JUST WANNA STAY — lavenderpaw

LAVENDER

♡ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ✿
Nov 20, 2022
ckvY5t8.jpg
  • GENERAL INFORMATION ⁀✿
    LAVENDER > LAVENDERPAW > LAVENDER?? ; 'Lavender-' for her fur color; '-paw' denoting rank.
    —— cisfemale, she/her | sexuality unknown, monogamous.
    —— 5 moons | ages realistically on the 20th of each month.
    —— SkyClan apprentice | born a kittypet.

APPEARANCE & AESTHETICS ⁀✿
    A LONGHAIRED LILAC AND WHITE TABBY WITH GOLDEN EYES. ; toyhouse
    —— For what she lacks in stature, Lavenderpaw makes up for in structure — long legs (disproportionate, of course, given she is not very tall), big bones, and sinewy muscle hidden beneath her voluminous pelt. Simply put, Lavenderpaw is a bulky cat and her long fur does not do her any favors. Her pelt is a hard color to describe, mousy with a tinge of pinkish-purple hues with darker stripes making distinctive classic tabby markings. White mixes itself in there too, masking her chest, belly, all four paws, and tail tip, enveloping her like a cloud. Two golden eyes like suns peak out from a delicately angular face that does not quite match her heavyset body.
    —— scars/accessories: none yet.
    —— aesthetic: soft purples, pinks; flowers, clouds, hearts.
    —— genetics: longhair lilac tabby with low white / carries solid, shorthair. | gen. 1

PERSONALITY & MENTALITY ⁀✿
    INTJ | LAWFUL GOOD ; the daydreamer.
    Intelligence: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Confidence: ♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Charisma: ♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Creativity: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡
    Empathy: ♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
    Humor: ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡

(+) diplomatic, pensive, studious ; (/) prudent, quiet, ritualistic ; (-) forgetful, impatient, melodramatic
    —— Lavenderpaw is easy to get along with, often compliant and quiet and eager to please. She is the diplomatic sort, preferring to solve problems with words rather than claws. She is often quiet and contemplative, thinking about the things that intrigue her. While grasping at any opportunity to learn something new and highly intelligent, she is often forgetful in the sense that she will often neglect a task she has been given or something she meant to do that is outside of her usual routine. Her brain is focusing on so many different things at once that adding one more unexpected thing to the list pushes it out altogether. With her head in the clouds, Lavenderpaw is quiet and shy, and while she appreciates someone taking the time to speak with her, she does like her alone time. She sticks fiercely to a routine, almost becoming frantic and anxious if she cannot complete it every day. That being said, she is rather impatient and melodramatic, giving in to quick mood changes and reacting strongly to even small instances.

RELATIONSHIPS ⁀✿
    NPC x NPC ; sibling to NPC, NPC.
    —— mentoring: none | previously mentored: none | mentored by: none.
    —— in a relationship with/crushing on: no one.
    —— likes/respects:
    —— dislikes/does not respect:
    —— friends with:
    —— enemies with:
  • PHYSICAL HEALTH [100%] | MENTAL HEALTH [100%]
    Strength ♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡
    Stamina ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Agility ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡
    Hunting ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Swimming ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Climbing ♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
    Grace ♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

—— attack in bold, italics, or underlined and tag this account.
    —— powerplay of peaceful and/or healing actions is allowed.
    —— trusts easily, does not befriend or romance easily.
    —— will not start fights | will end fights | might flee | will show mercy.
    —— sounds like: the sing-song of birds ; smells like: lavender and rain.
  • THREAD NAME —— description
  • Code:
    [box=60%][justify][color=#c2bbc4]text here

[tabs][tab=out of character][/tab]
    [tab=information]♡ [b][color=white]LAVENDERPAW[/color][/b] —— she/her, 5 moons, skyclan apprentice.
    —— a longhaired lilac and white tabby with gold eyes.
    —— link to [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/i-just-wanna-stay-%E2%80%94-lavenderpaw.2737//][color=#f2e6f5][i]bio[/i][/color][/url], [url=https://toyhou.se/18936233.lavenderpaw][color=#f2e6f5][i]toyhouse[/i][/color][/url]. penned by regina.[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]

Last edited: