pafp I know which place I'm from ✱ Intro

G

GOATCRASH

*+:。.。 Although Goatcrash was not a clan-born Shadowclanner, he had essentially lived his entire life in the marshy lands of his unique home. His paws were practically webbed with how often he waded through the wetlands, so it was a rare day when he couldn't expertly walk through the unforgiving terrain. Today would be one of those days, and Goatcrash was furious!
"AUGH!
" He shouted, trying his best to shake himself free only to have his paws sink a little more into the mud. His pale Abyssinian coat was now covered in a thick layer of the slimy umber substance, denoting the many times he'd slipped and slid and fell on his side trying to escape. "C-uh-ursed - stupid - it's in muh-my cLAWS!" he bellowed. He'd been part of a patrol before running off to chase after a frog, only to end up knee-deep in thick mud that he swore hadn't been this deep before. He blames the snowmelt. FUCK the snowmelt! He'll eat up every snowflake that dares fall on his land the next time it comes!

Goatcrash struggles a little longer, before finally giving up and laying limp against the thick sludge, panting. Surely his patrol will catch up to him soon, but in the meantime..."Maybe I can ea-eat my way out - out ?" he muses, staring challengingly at the thick brown waters that surround him. Frogs and worms eat mud every day - why can't Goatcrash? Licking his lips, he opens his mouth to prepare to take a massive bite out of the very much not-edible substance.

please wait for Olive and Sky!

• GENERAL:
    Goatcrash
    DMAB— He/They — Pan/Poly
    13 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Shadowclan — Warrior

COMBAT:
    Physically hard | mentally medium
    Attack in bold #A89A91
    injuries:None currently

They swore it had only been a few minutes! Looked away for just the briefest of seconds, but yet some how they lost track of the patrol. A soft string of cursed left a white and brown muzzle. They swore in the middle of the winter things looked all the same! Even after living here since just a moon before apprenticeship it felt like they never ceased to get lost. Or lose track more than likely cause they got distracted by a phantom noise in the distance.

With a huff, they turned to try to head back the way they had come when they heard- yelling? Very angry bellowing at least. Skywish tilted their head to the side before picking their way across the muddy ground. The snow had made the mud deeper than usual and it was leading to a lot of cats getting stuck in it.

Seems at least they found part of their patrol as they came across Goatcrash struggling in the mud. They looked at the pale ticked tabby for a moment before snickering softly, “What on earth are you doing?” They questioned before then Goatcrash decided to try to chomp on the mud.

Hey! Dont do that you nuts for brains! You’ll make yourself sick,” Skywish chastised quickly and picked their way around he deeper mud puddle before coming to the front of the pale cat. Now- how to get him out of there?
[ PENNED BY WOLF ]