backwritten I love you more! ‡ Grasskit

Ebonylight.

A light in the dark
Oct 17, 2023
*+:。.。 The sun was relentless in assaulting Ebonylight's darkly painted coat. Not for the first time, Ebonylight considers why he's out here. Leaving behind Duskclan's, admittedly pathetically makeshift camp, to instead stand precariously close to Windclan's closed borders, exposed despite the long grass if not to blood-thirsty eyes than to that abhorrent sun - what could possibly be worth the trouble?
A child that wasn't even his?
The familiar scent of rainswept blossoms filled his nose, enticing the exiled warrior to lift his head from the greenery, fears abandoned as he watched his long-distance mate crest the hills to meet him. Although he isn't planning on forgiving her anytime soon for wasting precious time taking care of another's children, Ebonylight supposes he can't be too mad at her. To think, Ebonylight is raising Harbingermoon and Hollowcreek's kits - hah! He grins at the idea of stealing another man's children and rides that satisfaction until he's standing before Grasskit himself.

Strange to think those two produced such a nervous, pale-coated tyke.

"Grasskit, right?" Ebonylight greets with a smile. After how well their last meeting went, Ebby isn't surprised by the fact that it's going to take a lot to earn Grasskit's favor. Hoping to disarm him, Ebby lowers herself into a crouch to better be at eye-level with the child. Sweetly, she meows, "I just have to say, I'm sorry for how we met the first time around. " Tucking her paws under her chest, her smile grows soft, "you see, it's been a long time since I've seen the kits I birthed. I got...carried away. However, that doesn't mean I'm not excited to meet you! " Tilting her head to the side, Ebonylight's eyes flash, 'Tell me about yourself, Grasskit. I'd love to catch up on lost time."

• GENERAL:
    Ebonylight
    DFAB— He/They/She — Pansexual
    18 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Duskclan (Rogue)
    Mates with Nightingalecry, father to Frightkit, Deathkit and Witherkit

COMBAT:
    Physically hard | mentally hard
    Attack in bold black

injuries: None currently

• Nervous
Reactions: Grasspaw
𓆝 . ° ✦ Sickly sweet charisma oozed from Ebonylight. Grasskit was skeptical to say the least. Though, their explanation was at least somewhat reasonable. The fawn tabby huffed a breath out. Maybe they were alright. "Um... I really like rocks..." he mewed tentatively. Remembering a particularly pretty one in his collection, he brightened. "Ooh, I have one at home, it's real pretty! It's clear through part of it, an' the other side is all sparkly!" he bounced on his toes a little bit with excitement. The distrust he held for Ebonylight (he couldn't bring himself to call them 'Appa,) started to melt away upon telling them about his rocks.
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • 53fac3ddf1437ce63593b72ee6ae2086.jpg
    NAME — HE/HIM ・ 5 MOONS ・ KIT & WINDCLAN ・ PENNED BY TWITCHTAIL
    Small fawn tabby with pale green eyes.
    "speak" thoughts action
    — peaceful, healing, and minor injury powerplay allowed