private I LOVED A WOLF ; smokestar

SkyClan descends in a colorful flurry of pelts and chatter under the swollen moon. Dusk is settling more quickly than ever, a stark reminder of the many days left to endure until newleaf, and as per usual, the tension in the air is palpable. StarClan only knows what it is now, she thinks ruefully. It seems every full moon brings news of some trespasser or transgression, involving WindClan more often than not, and Bobbie is painfully grateful the wheat-pelted cats veiled in the perfume of the moors don't seem to be making an appearance tonight. Even collarless, she has no interest in being slighted for her kittypet name.

"I'll see you soon," she murmurs to Blazestar once she reaches him, gently pressing her shoulder to his in an appropriately subtle display of affection given their setting. A last glance at her golden-pelted mate, no doubt splitting off to handle some diplomatic relation or another, and she dips into the crowd. It's a significantly sweeter goodbye than the last time they met under a heavy moon, and she feels no twinge of bitterness; time erased any wounds. She's glancing throughout the crowd, idly wondering whether she might be able to locate Hailstorm, check on him or something, when she runs into someone.

A decidely steely someone. The shoulder into which her white-ruffled chest bumps is hard as mountain rock, and when she looks up she finds a looming black form, powerfully built and freckled with white, much like herself. "Oh! Sorry, I—I wasn't looking where I was going," Bobbie mews apologetically. The tom is stone-faced and fish-scented, decorated and scarred, with a single blazing eye. Altogether, an intimidating figure, and she shrinks back slightly. Bobbie is conversational to a fault, though, and she nods to the white speckling his form. "Did that start just....showing up one day for you? It did, uh, it did for me."

She cringes internally. Somehow, the question seems invasive, but perhaps this cat is as good as any to chat with—she might've seen him speaking with Orangeblossom in the circle of deputies once or twice.

// @SMOKESTAR !!

"speech"